Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THEORY: If prophecies are self fulfilling, these people are the raptured

Sometimes I think the book of revelations is not prophecy, but it is instead the science of game theory.

It's hypothesis is: Once we experience each of the events that take place in revelations in an overlapping timeframe (to feel as if they are all connected) it unlocks in us the required threat and conditions for us to destroy our society and start a new.

It is not a prophecy, it's the study of human behavior, how people behave in situations, it says: if X+X+X+X happens then Y happens.

It warns us of the events that will follow if we let the trumpets of judgment blare. If what happens in those letters happens then what follows happens.

the book of revelation states:
1. if the grass and 1/3d of the trees are burnt
2. if the see life destroyed
3. drought
4. sky becomes dark
5. pestilence
6. armies of men destroy each other
7. Kingdom of heaven is declared

The book of revelations is letters, sent by some hermit on an island (surviavlist), to the churches of his people. It references the fall of Jerusalem and the events that lead up to it, and the events that followed.

I have this theory that what the book of revelations is a warning that if these things happen again that his people should hide like him, in the mouontains, or on an island far from man to wait for the kingdom of heavan that followed the fall of every empire, where the people were free to farm and live as they pleased again.

That's why Im on volcano watch, every morning I wake up wondering if Im going to hear that hunga tonga is destroying fisheries because of underwater deposits after this happened:
Nazi drugs & plastic surgery + LSD "therapy". She's always her best self. Always. For all her dead friends. U know.
Old 01-29-2022, 12:19 AM
Orc

Bah I lost the post so not quoting it, was about the asteroid in 2029. Jib you may like this:

https://www.leolabs.space/

It tracks meteors as well as satellites and debris, may be what you were looking for in ref to that post, it tracks quite far out.

Stryzika (Nec) - Red, Talcya (Clr) - Red; Tizoxa (Nec) - Blue, Ocura (Mag) - Blue
Old 01-29-2022, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Oh nice. Yeah apathos. That astroid is so sus...

awesome I always wanted to find out who watches for these and so we can see if any of them disappear over the next years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2022, 03:10 PM
Banned

The number of countries experiencing more deaths than births in a given year is steadily increasing.

https://www.statista.com/chart/amp/2...hs-by-country/
Old 01-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Do you ever watch videos on youtubes of people building cabins?

Do you ever wonder what a life like that would be like? Even though we're gamer nerds who thrive on infrastructure?

Do you live in a digital world and your whole life you never, ever would have wanted to live in a cabin, or build ah house with your bare hands? Even though up until recently you wanted to play games and do cool futurist things?

But for some reason you notice like there is this growing popularity in homestead life and like, you always start wondering if its for you even though you know its not

do you notice any of those things ever?

I heard that's because we're getting mentally ready for the end, because it is nigh...

Every time I'm watching a cabin building video im thinking, shit I like aliens and lasers not this construction crap what the f am I dong watching this!
Old 01-29-2022, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you ever watch videos on youtubes of people building cabins?

Do you ever wonder what a life like that would be like? Even though we're gamer nerds who thrive on infrastructure?

Do you live in a digital world and your whole life you never, ever would have wanted to live in a cabin, or build ah house with your bare hands? Even though up until recently you wanted to play games and do cool futurist things?

But for some reason you notice like there is this growing popularity in homestead life and like, you always start wondering if its for you even though you know its not

do you notice any of those things ever?

I heard that's because we're getting mentally ready for the end, because it is nigh...

Every time I'm watching a cabin building video im thinking, shit I like aliens and lasers not this construction crap what the f am I dong watching this!
Naw I always loved that shit. I just never wanted to do it alone and the people around me never where cut out for it. I cut my dick off and got old and sick.

So for me it's 100% minecraft survival mods and Goldenhills Plantation in Skyrim.

Wow is off the table, they had a cool farm in Pandaria tho. And 1.0 was almost an actual survival sim.

U can actually live off the land in EQ too. It just dead ends around 100 skill in tradeskills tho.

Humans where adapted to a rustic, nomadic, or military lifestyle. This modern shit is wack and just hijacks, sedates us through our instinct to forage and explore.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

I prefer to think it's a sign of the comping apocalypse.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I prefer to think it's a sign of the comping apocalypse.
Oh I totally agree lol.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Im watching simpsons season 16 episode 19 its a rapture episode good saturday (the actual lords day) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

https://imgur.com/5l9mZrB

Wish I could embed gifs with audio.