Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not really reading your posts for the context considering your pathology toward me; just commenting when i saw misinformation. bye!
TFW encounter isn't the same thing as detect. Good erudition lady.
Old 08-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Banned

it's fine if he's quarantining it, no need to hassle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] not your faults that ur pozzed!
Old 08-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Won't stop you from telling people you had covid probably.

You're a fucking moron.
Nah, I'll tell them the same as I said here. I had a medium-grade flu.

I think it probably is the virus because it totally kicked my ass for about 18 hours, and since then anytime I try to do a little chore around the house or something I get completely gassed very quickly.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them a moron. Calling other people names does make you an asshole though. Likewise, not everyone refusing medical care is doing so because they love trump and think the virus is fake. The world's not so black and white.

Yes, I've been chilling in my house for 5 days now. I've got plenty of food and the internet.
Last edited by bomaroast; 08-24-2021 at 08:58 PM..
Old 08-24-2021, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TFW encounter isn't the same thing as detect. Good erudition lady.
skin crawls with compliment from you at this point FYI. do me a favor and don't bother. i promise i wont hassle you unless you are poasting disinfo on my subspecialties
Old 08-24-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

Having thought about this for a moment.. isn't the OP kind of sadistic? Is sadism how we are now?
Old 08-24-2021, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having thought about this for a moment.. isn't the OP kind of sadistic? Is sadism how we are now?
Yup, been protesting this wordily for months now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] no kindness left, people all wrung out. Couldn't reach 'em on your hands and knees, people you posted with for 10 yrs.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-24-2021 at 08:57 PM..
Old 08-24-2021, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Still don't know a soul that's died or had complications from covid, hope this helps.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally a cartoon and nothing else, relax.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, been protesting this wordily for months now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] no kindness left, people all wrung out. Couldn't reach 'em on your hands and knees, people you posted with for 10 yrs.
Making fun of self-described Nazis is 1984.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally a cartoon and nothing else, relax.
see, it's a joke because he said it is. Isn't he funny? And doesn't he sound like he's having a great time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, he's a nasty guy. Drove me off calling me a cunt as hard as he could, for months. Now trying to suck me off so I let him in for another run. Creepy. Yes sadism, and without consent, and by the way he thinks women into BDSM are like rapists or something meanwhile and he gets off on hectoring those women. He thinks we want our consent violated and does so with vigor.

Sick puppy! Also not very smart, but smart enough to do intellectual damage, so discourse will only improve if you join in ignoring henceforth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-24-2021 at 09:16 PM..
Closed Thread