Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

So men are into looks and women want security? Try and cool it with the controversial opinions.

This thread is about why you antivaxers don't feel bad about being plague vectors.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So men are into looks and women want security? Try and cool it with the controversial opinions.

This thread is about why you antivaxers don't feel bad about being plague vectors.
On a general scale yes. Like I said we are hard-wired regarding the continuation of our species. And this 100% is focused on providing for future offspring

Do you fault a female animal for selecting the male who builds her the biggest nest? News flash: we humans ARE animals. We have animal instincts that are programmed into us

Plus, we’ve needed to survive sometimes in extremely harsh situations and environments. To do that we formed mated pairs, family units, and societies for thousands of years, which appeared at those times to be the best solution for the survival of the species

Does everyone fit into this society neatly? No. Can it be altered? Sure. Can it be completely torn down? I doubt it, but you’re welcome to try

But I’m also all for discussing how I still don’t plan to get the vaccine as well lol
Old 08-27-2021, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

30 year olds dying with delta. These cutting edge insights on sexual selection might not matter soon. Good luck.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 year olds dying with delta. Good luck.
I know you’ll have your fingers crossed

Will be happy to disappoint you, in multiple ways
Old 08-27-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

I very sincerely hope you live. I'm going into the field, the field that has to deal with the consequences of a poorly made political decision. I probably will watch healthy people similar to you die from this. Please "disappoint" me.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

To move a bit more back to subject
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1CC8A63C-F829-4502-8C01-BE64F5086001.jpg (21.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-27-2021, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

What about feminism? Amirite fellas?

If you being pregnant spontaneously impregnated the men and women that came close to you, we may have to look into birth control as a public health issue. Luckily, that's not the case or even tangentially related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-27-2021 at 08:24 PM..
Old 08-27-2021, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I very sincerely hope you live. I'm going into the field, the field that has to deal with the consequences of a poorly made political decision. I probably will watch healthy people similar to you die from this. Please "disappoint" me.
I don’t plan to have kids (much to some past gf’s disappointment), so in regards to that, it doesn’t matter whether I live or die from Delta. And you can sleep soundly with the knowledge that my bigoted tainted DNA dies with me

You’re going to watch healthy people die from a lot of unexpected things

If I get the symptoms, I plan to get tested immediately, as I have for covid in the past. Have you had covid yet? I have. I got tested, found out I had it, had to bail on a family vacation to San Diego that I had been looking forward to for a year as a result. But I quarantined for 2 weeks as requested, and didn’t pass it on to anyone

I also take care of myself better than 98% of this country. Shy of sticking myself with an experimental drug, I am doing everything I possibly can to minimize the communal impact of me contracting covid

But to be honest, really it’s your support that keeps me going. Thank you for believing in me
Old 08-27-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

As fun as it is to imagine this being a purge event, the reality is the longer a large population is allowed to serve as a reservoir for this virus the higher the odds it's going to mutate into something we can't handle, vaccinated or not. Delta is scary and whatever is next is terrifying. For the record, the bodily autonomy issues you raise are something that I find deeply worrisome. I absolutely hate the precedents being set, but personal liberty comes second to preventing injury or death to others, especially when one is a healthcare worker.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-27-2021 at 08:43 PM..
Old 08-27-2021, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Still no vax and no covid. OR, I had covid and didn't know it.
If I don't get the vax and you do, you are safe from me. Stop yer whining.
Closed Thread