Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-25-2022, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Even though we know this dude is getting PL'd it's still wholesome, maybe you actually make a attempt at doing to genuinely from here ?
Old 01-25-2022, 02:22 PM
Banned

where's the player killing
Old 01-25-2022, 09:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Old 01-26-2022, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

2022 powerleveling high elf pally. The art form behind these images and posts from the op portray a bored man possibly in his 30’s with drugs and time readily available.

Again no players were killed by other players on this thread.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Old 01-26-2022, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2022 powerleveling high elf pally. The art form behind these images and posts from the op portray a bored man possibly in his 30’s with drugs and time readily available.

Again no players were killed by other players on this thread.
Cringe-worthy. You aren't any better than your suppositions of OP by taking the time to post here about it lol.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringe-worthy. You aren't any better than your suppositions of OP by taking the time to post here about it lol.
Let’s do you now. Ogre avatar picture with list of chars and levels. Not only are you a tool but you want folks to know how huge of a tool you’re. When you do shit that was cool to impress others when you’re were a teen playing EQ but now your in your 30’s.

Flagship for losers is when you have game related shit on your forum account.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:24 AM
Kobold

It's hard for "DeathsSilkyMist (lol)" to make a post without looking like a huge fucking loser
Old 01-27-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard for "DeathsSilkyMist (lol)" to make a post without looking like a huge fucking loser
This is honestly one of the worst attempts at an insult I have ever seen. Can't you be a BIT more creative when wasting your time on a garbage post like this?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s do you now. Ogre avatar picture with list of chars and levels. Not only are you a tool but you want folks to know how huge of a tool you’re. When you do shit that was cool to impress others when you’re were a teen playing EQ but now your in your 30’s.

Flagship for losers is when you have game related shit on your forum account.
This is the most nonsensical thing I have ever heard. What is your logic here? This forum is for a specific game, P99. So yeah, my signature and avatar are related to the game this forum is about. That is quite normal in this situation lol. It isn't like this is a general forum about a bunch of games, and I am trying to promote a specific one. Also a very sad attempt at an insult, and a waste of time garbage post.

Please try again, and be a bit more creative please. But remember, every time you fight back you just prove you aren't any better, because you actually care about what people think on a 23 year old elf sim forum LOL.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-27-2022 at 12:57 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 01:58 PM
Kobold

Watched 10 seconds of one of your videos I'll give a recap for anyone not interested :

Keyboard turning mouse clicking SK soloing a feared skeleton for what I guess is 24 minutes

Ya it's embarrassing to put those in your sig