Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2022, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally blamed Fox News for a cnn article

You should look into vaccine injury compensation
You literally are making things up now. Because I didn’t I just was Reaffirming our president’s view of Foxnews.

Man you are alt right crazy.

And big surprise Russia Annexed Crimea during Obama’s presidency, waits during Trump’s and goes after Ukraine during Biden’s. History repeats. I wonder why…. *rolleyes

"Undermining our own elections, undermining our commitment to NATO, giving away the store, the base, in Syria. The list goes on and on. Ignoring the annexation of Crimea, the invasion of eastern Ukraine. The list goes on and on." That was told to Trump. Did Trump do anything to Russia over it all? No he praised Russia and groveled on live TV how he trusted Putin over our own CIA.

I swear the GOP voters don’t even want to see the corruption associated with their party and would rather be told what to think.
Old 01-25-2022, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Stupid son of B"
Hit a nerve? Good I love it!
Old 01-25-2022, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just was Reaffirming our president’s view of Foxnews.
You were wrong, and you suck at deflection. Nobody believes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hit a nerve? Good I love it!
lol thats your own quote, and yet again, you're still being a stupid son of b

you can't beat me, and if you think you did, its because i got bored and stopped paying attention, I have a life outside of P99 forums.

you simply aren't worth it.

This reply, this acknowledgement of your existance, is a gift, you're welcome.
Last edited by Trexller; 01-25-2022 at 12:21 AM..
Old 01-25-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were wrong, and you suck at deflection. Nobody believes you.
No, I was quoting our president. Now get on your alternate account again. LOL.

Quote:
lol thats your own quote, and yet again, you're still being a stupid son of b
No that’s Biden’s quote to Foxnews. You need to keep up.

Quote:
you can't beat me, and if you think you did, its because i got bored and stopped paying attention, I have a life outside of P99 forums.
Wow, you are even crazier than I thought alt rightie.
Old 01-25-2022, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:

And big surprise Russia Annexed Crimea during Obama’s presidency, waits during Trump’s and goes after Ukraine during Biden’s. History repeats. I wonder why…. *rolleyes
I’m struggling to understand the connection to corruption. Are you saying the waiting implies corruption? Why not be aggressive when you have an ally in the US?

Why wait during Trump Presidency. To me it sounds like Russia doesn’t fear Obama or Biden, the same way the Taliban waited for Biden to be pres to take over

Maybe I am seeing it wrong
Old 01-25-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Old 01-25-2022, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the article:

“As many as 8,500 US troops have been put on heightened alert for a possible deployment to Eastern Europe as Russian troops mass on Ukraine's border, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Monday”

Are the troops there to make sure no one sells Russia vodka?

Also, this doesn’t look like sanctions
Oooo, 8500 US troops, on "alert". There's like 100k russian troops on the border of ukraine, don't fluff this harder than you need to.
Old 01-25-2022, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oooo, 8500 US troops, on "alert". There's like 100k russian troops on the border of ukraine, don't fluff this harder than you need to.
And 200 million of weapons sent to Ukraine to use to kill Russians if needed

Botten said Biden is just doing “economic” punishments. I guess you could say publicly arming one side technically is economics, but it’s giving them weapons so it’s also kinda like warfare

I honestly hadn’t even read the article until Botten said something lol it’s just $, then I checked and the first line was “TROOPS ON ALERT”. Gonna have to mention it
Old 01-25-2022, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m struggling to understand the connection to corruption. Are you saying the waiting implies corruption? Why not be aggressive when you have an ally in the US?

Why wait during Trump Presidency.

To me it sounds like Russia doesn’t fear Obama or Biden
Really, did you really... just skip and pretend the whole part where Trump grovelled before Putin on live TV and ignore our CIA? Maybe the fact Trump quivered as he tried to double back wasn't enough on TV for you? That leaving the Nuclear treaty and Syria bases weren't a gift to Putin. Come on.... Really? Putin got what he wanted from his GOP stooge.

Quote:
, the same way the Taliban waited for Biden to be pres to take over

Maybe I am seeing it wrong
I don't see how you could since it was Trump's plan. Where the area by the end of Trump's presidency was so distablized from the downsizing of troops to only 2500 from 10,800 U.S. troops by the end of Obama's presidency. Or was it the failed treaty Trump made with the Taliban that released as many as 5000 Taliban fighters during his presidency. Because you know the treaty was just going swimmingly when they were talking it through while the Taliban said it was all good and still attacking.

"The Taliban negotiators got no sense that anything was amiss and later posted on Twitter that the atmosphere was good.

But the same day, aides told Mr. Trump about a suicide car bomb attack that killed an American soldier and 11 others. "

No Biden did what he had to with Trump's mess.
Last edited by Botten; 01-25-2022 at 01:17 AM..
Old 01-25-2022, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Russia during the cold war:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Russia now:

Russia during cold war 2

Seriously they are an international joke without the cold war.... and an international world power with.

why wouldn't they be pro military standoff with the west.
Closed Thread