Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it going. In the mean time Kittens gets more loot. Cheers to Kittens stuffing their Mittens full of loot.
3 for 3 on primals off ST golems!
Old 10-22-2020, 11:38 PM
Kobold

Saying to can kill something and never been able to or even attempt is another propaganda event.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:41 PM
Kobold

Who really wants rotation of targets?

I vote no, how un-classic is that. May as well get the whole server in the zone for the kill and GM random the loot to players cursors.

Riot and AG do not want that. Other smaller guilds, more than likely want that so they don't have to play more classic EQ. Just wait until your peak/prime time numbers are on and it's your turn for free pixels
Old 10-22-2020, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Furs was a jackass and Tawanda was friends with Motec.. so that's a write off. Think Riot did ok.

Also COD halloween event is fun as fuck /thumbsup
Did ok? Went from free killing everything they want to losing most of the targets competed on the to getting indefinitely raid banned.

Yes, I cant stop playing! Got my Pumpkin Smasher
Old 10-22-2020, 11:53 PM
Banned

ok uncle rico
Old 10-23-2020, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who really wants rotation of targets?

I vote no, how un-classic is that. May as well get the whole server in the zone for the kill and GM random the loot to players cursors.

Riot and AG do not want that. Other smaller guilds, more than likely want that so they don't have to play more classic EQ. Just wait until your peak/prime time numbers are on and it's your turn for free pixels
Rotations were classic. Especially for old content. How many years of Velious now? Is logging in for the same five minutes of autoattack at the drop of a hat every week really so thrilling? Anyway you slice it you're logging in for free handouts of imaginary shit. Don't fool yourself.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did ok? Went from free killing everything they want to losing most of the targets competed on the to getting indefinitely raid banned.

Yes, I cant stop playing! Got my Pumpkin Smasher
I'm 1000% happy with this ban going on for another year. Let Kittens and the other smaller guilds have their fun. They deserve to enjoy p99. Keep all the toxic people out of the server, its about damn time, especially you! haha
Old 10-23-2020, 02:07 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how people say that there was no toxicity before Freedom. Riot had no competition aside from AG when they felt like competing. AG was not a guild that competed week in and week out. They are a different kind of successful guild. They competed when they wanted and if they wanted to take it easy for a while, they did.

There will never be toxicity when there is no competition. The toxicity started when Riot started losing mobs and were upset that 2 of their favorite people left and "betrayed" them. They had an overwhelming disdain for Freedom from day 1. This is what causes toxicity, not killing everything uncontested for 9 months. Blame me all you want but it takes two to tango.
Letting another guild kill all the trash so you can leap frog them, isn't competition. Nor is training said guild when you failed to leap frog them. Dain and Kael are the only places that have been competitive, and that is just 4 people from each guild, not the guild as a whole. What happened to all the other guilds you Lead? you are delusional and i hope you seek help while you still have some time left.
Old 10-23-2020, 02:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Letting another guild kill all the trash so you can leap frog them, isn't competition. Nor is training said guild when you failed to leap frog them. Dain and Kael are the only places that have been competitive, and that is just 4 people from each guild, not the guild as a whole. What happened to all the other guilds you Lead? you are delusional and i hope you seek help while you still have some time left.
Then don't kill trash. You had the biggest guild figure out how to do encounters better.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:12 AM
Kobold

If the neckbeards love competition so much, go play EVE online or another MMO built around it and stop holding the 80% of the server that just wants to experience the nostalgia of classic EQ hostage to your no life ways.
Closed Thread