Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-15-2022, 02:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From an outsider's perspective, all of this bickering, namecalling and drama is not making either one of your guilds appealing to join.
Players are going to meet us in game and join, not on the forums. As anyone can clearly see, this is a place almost entirely devoted to the most toxic players in the community. I am here recruiting to help new and returning players have the best EQ experience ever on p99 green, and Aesthetic was just bragging about taking charity lawyerquested Vulak loot and mocking me for helping new players while he gets 23yr old elfsim pixels.. Originally, I wasn't going to bother making a post on the forum because this isn't where we will meet 99% of players. This is just where bitter people hang out to argue about everquest online and troll one another, many of them banned numerous times over and, like "aesthetic", posting from new accounts they hide behind instead of using their real accounts like I am.

..but then I remembered all the BRAND new players downloading titanium for the first time and patching p99 and looking at the forums and looking for a great start, and that's what I am doing for more players than anyone else on the server is. Those players I love helping the most! Join whatever guild you enjoy playing with and helps you reach your goals. Happy hunting!
Old 09-15-2022, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join whatever guild you enjoy playing with and helps you reach your goals. Happy hunting!
added this to my sig

Free bump. Best of luck with running your new guild.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

As a former member of Safe Space -- this shit is good reading.

keep it comin
Old 09-16-2022, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Players are going to meet us in game and join, not on the forums. As anyone can clearly see, this is a place almost entirely devoted to the most toxic players in the community. I am here recruiting to help new and returning players have the best EQ experience ever on p99 green, and Aesthetic was just bragging about taking charity lawyerquested Vulak loot and mocking me for helping new players while he gets 23yr old elfsim pixels.. Originally, I wasn't going to bother making a post on the forum because this isn't where we will meet 99% of players. This is just where bitter people hang out to argue about everquest online and troll one another, many of them banned numerous times over and, like "aesthetic", posting from new accounts they hide behind instead of using their real accounts like I am.

..but then I remembered all the BRAND new players downloading titanium for the first time and patching p99 and looking at the forums and looking for a great start, and that's what I am doing for more players than anyone else on the server is. Those players I love helping the most! Join whatever guild you enjoy playing with and helps you reach your goals. Happy hunting!
Pretty sure you just went multiple pages not arguing with a troll, but someone you personally fucked over. Now your starting a new guild.

Good luck to anybody that follows you.
Old 09-16-2022, 10:10 AM
Large Bat

I just wanted to hop in as someone who joined Safe Legacy pretty early on, while I don't know the truth behind either side of the story between legacies leadership and safe space, what i can say that is safe legacy is pretty great and I love the focus on helping people level, work on people do major quests and epics, and bringing in a new group of players to end game content from the ground up.

I'm sure neither side is 100% in the right or wrong from what happened in the past, because the world rarely works that way, but what i can see is that safe legacy is doing right by the community.
Old 09-16-2022, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you just went multiple pages not arguing with a troll, but someone you personally fucked over. Now your starting a new guild.

Good luck to anybody that follows you.
"pretty sure" you might need to level up your comprehension skill. Who did I ever personally fuck over? Where did anyone claim I fucked them over? If we fucked them over why are so many of their players loyal to and joining us? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There wasn't a single attack directed at my character. Their entire assault on me is literally "fuck casual raiders". I know they don't appreciate casual raiders or community development. That is why I stopped inviting players to their toxic guild which I was an officer and primary recruiter in, stopped playing with that guild, and made a guild that appreciates the other pillars of gameplay and respects all members. We just want to see everyone have the best experience possible playing p99, casual and hardcore players alike. That's also why so many players we invited and helped grow have followed us in leaving and joined us in our mission.

No, we aren't "starting a new guild". We are already the #1 leveling guild on project 1999 green server. We are a hundred+ player strong leveling and casual friendly new progression raid guild recruiting players that want to join in all the fun we are having. Hence this thread inviting new and returning players to come and talk to us if they'd like to find out why so many players choose <Safe Legacy>

...meanwhile a handful of trolls and the same toxic people we left behind are in here page after page pointing out that they hate new/casual players and care about no one and nothing but their DKP. Again, thank you all for providing testimony against your own toxicity for the community to witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]