Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 02-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Aviak

Default /target

Two things I have noticed.

1: Typing /tar while you have an enemy targeted tends to preempt attacking the targeted mob. I had a mob targeted, was trying to locate a friend's corpse at the same time, typed /target wolf(corpse named wolfcop) and couldnt attack the mob until i cleared target window and re-targeted it. have seen this happen twice.

2: Found the aforementioned corpse, dragged it to 7th floor of Frozen Shadow, /loc approx +154, +33, then went back down to 1st floor; approx /loc same... /target wolfcop failed to get a target on the corpse. I had to use locate corpse (chipped bone rod) to get the target and then successfully dragged it from that same approximate loc. My hypothesis on this one, though, is that the corpse on 7th floor was maybe in a wall, blocking LoS for /target. I wasnt paying that close attention when i dragged it from 4th to 7th. /shrug

Hope this is helpful <3
Old 02-23-2018, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, point 1 is super annoying when I'm in a fight and need to drag someone out of the cluster for a rez, or just target another player or NPC for some reason. In addition to preventing you from attacking, it also locks the NPC's displayed health bar at the current percentage until you clear and retarget. I can't count the number of times it's happened to me.