Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 09:55 PM
Banned

Above two posts affirm my faith in this shit hole
Old 06-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Banned

Its a great argument against the estate tax. Or If I suggest "land reform" where we seize property and divide it among the peasants.

But it's not all that great of an argument for the capital gains tax being half the rate of income tax. Or defunding education so that capital gains tax can stay low. Its not all that great of argument for why inflation should be kept really low at the cost of employment or COLA raises.

None of this has anything to do with the bullshit arguments about how our (lack of) labor laws are good for the country. Or why welfare is bad and social security won't work. Why we need a strong military to enforce our banking system all over the world.

We don't pick our parents. Some get a better deal, some a worse deal. Some do less with it other do more. But one thing is for sure. It's dumb luck which ones your born into. And the tax rate has nothing to do with that.

Your acting like were talking about seizing wealth and redistributing it.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posting here live from the fresh corpse of the republic

hello historians!
"The year was 2018. It was a year where Democrats played drama queen and whined about how their country was literally lost to 'Nazis'. They were so used to power, so spoiled, that anything that didn't exactly resemble their ideology looked like doomsday to them. Imagine the privilege, the entitlement, the insufferable whining. It was a year the left would forever be embarrassed by. Like the time you got drunk and told the party you like to fuck grapefruit on lonely nights. Boy, what a hangover to wake up to."
Old 06-27-2018, 10:29 PM
Banned

I'm just saying we're acting like spoiled crybabies...not just the left.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The year was 2018. It was a year where Democrats played drama queen and whined about how their country was literally lost to 'Nazis'. They were so used to power, so spoiled, that anything that didn't exactly resemble their ideology looked like doomsday to them. Imagine the privilege, the entitlement, the insufferable whining. It was a year the left would forever be embarrassed by. Like the time you got drunk and told the party you like to fuck grapefruit on lonely nights. Boy, what a hangover to wake up to."
erp now!!!!
Old 06-27-2018, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

*passes out grapefruitses to everyone and looks around uncomfortably*
Old 06-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget 2016: the year any self respecting Democrat saw that the smiling faces that lead the party and said they wanted bring harmony and peace to all were only pretending to not be even more greedy and dishonest.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Banned

Caps on tort rewards are bullshit. It was all predicated a corporate insurance myth that that is what raises health costs...lol.

I'd be careful getting medical care in Texas -- because if some fuck up kills you on the operating talbe the most your family will see is $250,000. The fuck up doctors flock to this state for that reason and they have some of the highest rates of malpractice.

No impact on medical costs.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:11 PM
Sarnak

Don't forget 2020, where every virtue signalling, victimhood toting libcuck killed themselves on election night when big dick trump gets elected again by a landslide.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:18 PM
Banned

See what happens when I leave this thread alone for 1 minute.

I didn't read, but America's problems in the nutshell..

Big corporations with monopolies buy cheep shit overseas, Mark it up 900% pay their employees 10% and destroy any small businesses. Meanwhile rich people happily pay whatever for crap causing a runaway inflation because businesses can and will make money only from the easiest sells, which are rich white yuppie baby boomer scum with disposable income and lives, Portland anyone?

We won't make America great again until we get rid of this ridiculous notion of free markets.

Good luck, and God bless with your shitty ignorant revolution.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-27-2018 at 11:20 PM..
Closed Thread