Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Orc

when the retard healer heals my tank while I am bandaging, but then stops healing me after I hit 60%. I tell them not to do it, then I make fun of them for doing it, and the idiots keep doing it. FUCK RETARD HEALERS WHO ONLY TAKE THE PLACE OF BANDAGING!!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why even join? Our group had to disband because we didnt have a tank, ty.
Wasn't actually me (I give at least 30 minute warning before leaving if at all possible), but I figured it would illustrate the why nicely. If my options are: play for 6 hours and gain 0 xp versus play 6 hours 15 minutes and gain 10% or something, then I'll stay the extra 15 minutes to not have wasted my entire day.

Besides, if you can't find anyone else at all then that 15 minutes is better than nothing for you too.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

A few things that irk me:

- I think pets zoning was a good idea in Shards of Dalaya. It turns out it doesn't really make you much more powerful, but it's just convenient and nicer.

- The arms on ogres aren't put on quite right. When they are sitting down, if you look from directly behind them you can see a giant gap in their elbows where they bend. It ruins my suspension of disbelief when I look at a sitting ogre.

- I was never that into steampunk themes, and thus tinkering doesn't really sit that right with me. I'm trying to get over it.

- I always though haste items on melees were too important. It seems like weapons would stand out more if not for the haste item being a one stop shop to increase melee damage.

- I think warriors should get more for using shields.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the game randomly exits for no reason at all while I am in a group or fighting something.
I get that too.
Also I die.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Sarnak

Also when you are in a higher end group and your war tank is practicing his 2HB.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Orc

When you buff lower lvls and don't even get a thank you.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Kobold

What irks me is the huge population rise we keep getting and no kunark to subsidized the growing masses. Right?
Old 09-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

Plaintive whining.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What irks me is the huge population rise we keep getting and no kunark to subsidized the growing masses. Right?
This, coupled with the idea that a rushed/buggyashell version of kunark would be extremely "classic".

But that's wishful thinking. Good god even just Dreadlands and Ill Omen would seriously space out the grinders and PL teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Large Bat

My brother outleveling me so incredibly fast while I try to pick my class.

Seriously, he just immediately

ERUDITE MAGICIAN. LEVEL 8 IN A SINGLE DAY. 20 PLATINUM.

Meanwhile I had been playing for maybe a week or two and only had a level 6 Warrior with 3 platinum to show for it. Such is life I suppose.

I just can't decide what to play with him though...
Closed Thread