Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Kobold

Medmedmedmedmed to 700 mana fer rez..........

...................... FIZZLE.

It very irksome.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Aviak

-People who leave a group for another group without telling anyone (especially when things are going really well)

-People who get rude with you when you ask for a price check on an item, they tell you to offer a price, and then proceed to get rude and hostile at what you offer (not knowing how much something is worth)

-When people hunt the newb guards that low levels need in case of emergencies (it doesn't bother me if they turn into the guards and help derail newbie trains, then I have no problem with that) Just when they kill guards, yet watch newbs die to trains and do nothing about it.

-Ogres blocking the bank (not really, just something that was kinda funny/irritating in my newbie days when I couldnt get to the banker due to an AFK ogre sitting in the way)
Old 09-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game isn't as eventful as it was back in the day. Nostalgia covers up a lot, but gaming itself has evolved and EQ really is a dinosaur. But hey, I always wanted to be an archeologist as a kid and dig dino's up ;D

Sometimes the pace of the game and it's unforgivingness can get to me when things ain't going my way. My patience just has shrunk, I wonder if it's been WoW and the likes.
I agree with you on this one. I feel like I already know what to expect, what to camp, what to see. There are no surprises left like the feeling you got when Kunark and Velious were first released. I feel like Chris Columbus in 2010.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Aviak

People in your group who loot every single mob and don't even have autosplit on. I'm not a twink and have barely enough plat to buy a few of my spells come spell levels. Every bit helps.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

When i get home from work... get everything done so I can jam some EQ.

Drink - CHECK
Chores done - CHECK
Kissed wife - CHECK
Kissed baby - CHECK

Sit down, log on....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! GOTTA SHIT OUT OF NOWHERE!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Kobold

When you ask for some buffs from higher levels and they say no. Seriously? Your standing there doing nothing but selling stuff in EC. If a lower asks for a SoW or DS, just give it to them.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by alWald0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you ask for some buffs from higher levels and they say no. Seriously? Your standing there doing nothing but selling stuff in EC. If a lower asks for a SoW or DS, just give it to them.
What irks me is when I am happily soloing in my zone of choice and certain type of lower level player walks up and asks for buffs. They might want haste, clarity, or both. This particular person is level 10-20, wearing an fbss, full set armor, two yaks....maybe an SMR and gebs if they're a caster. They ask in the following way:

"Haste!!!!" =) or "CLARITY~"

I am not one of your guild chanters. I'm not your buddy who you used to play with on live. I am, thirdly, not a buff machine stationed in zones to provide buffage to lower level toons, on demand, without even an offer of a donation whilst wearing their 25k in twink gear.

I love the level 8's in EC, who walk up untwinked and offer a plat for clarity, after asking respectfully. I turn it down, hit em with buffs, and send them on their way.

Bottom line: Treat higher level buffers with respect and you'll likely get a lot further than if not.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alWald0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Entitlement irks me. I am not your buff bot.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When i get home from work... get everything done so I can jam some EQ.

Drink - CHECK
Chores done - CHECK
Kissed wife - CHECK
Kissed baby - CHECK

Sit down, log on....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! GOTTA SHIT OUT OF NOWHERE!!!
Haha, same thing happens to me. Sometimes I get a little nervous pulling, so I gotta go. I usually just bring the laptop with me though.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When my cat keeps trying to climb in my lap and I keep putting him on the floor and then he tries once again to climb in my lap
Does your cat get along with your Chihuahua?
Closed Thread