Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 05:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never PVP EQ but if they wiped Red, I would defiantly give it a go.

Sad to see that they won't listen to the majority and wipe her clean
"Wipe It Clean" start soon after the server came online.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry they lost. No server reset would satisfy this bunch of trolls. They could join Auld Lang Syne and go through leveling "the hard way". They won't though. This is about screwing over those who didn't ragequit.
Last edited by Ignight; 05-16-2019 at 05:48 AM..
Old 05-16-2019, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Wipe It Clean" start soon after the server came online.

Sorry they lost. No server reset would satisfy this bunch of trolls. They could join Auld Lang Syne and go through leveling "the hard way". They won't though. This is about screwing over those who didn't ragequit.
You realize you've become more of a troll than the trolls you despise, right?
Old 05-16-2019, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TheoryQuest is Baaaaaaaaaack

If you rebrand 'Evil' to 'Wrath', you can throw the Karana deity under that umbrella, giving the team access to paladins, druids and rangers.

Maybe we can do something a little like SZ and split by religion?

Wrath:
Plaguebringer
Faceless
Prince of Hate
Rainkeeper
Burning Prince
Wurmqueen
Warlord

Peace:
Queen of Love
Lightbearer
Prime Healer
Tranquil
Six Hammers
Mother of All

Maybe a third team or something with the remainders, cos I know some people like having an under dog / swing minority.

Nihilism:
Agnostic
King of Thieves
Oceanlord
Old 05-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize you've become more of a troll than the trolls you despise, right?
I think I would be offended if people like you didn't hate me and try troll every comment I post.

That being said, I believe most here are dishonest about the wipe is clean campaign. It's more about screwing those that still play more than a fresh start.

If it was about a fresh start, they would play as ALS or on RoZ to satisfy their need. So people do do that. Instead, there has been a continuing cry to wipe everyone's stuff. Everyone who still plays. Just to satisfy those who don't.

Even with the new green server, they never considered wiping blue and a screwing over those that still play there.

Back to blue for you, Sir. Stop crying about the cookies and milk you can't have and get on with your life.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:11 AM
Banned

You are wrong. The majority of the PvP community has been playing these pvp servers for years and all enjoy fresh restarts after things get stale. This is the first server to just abandon the project and leave it in the same spot for eternity.

I would follow the population but if RoZ and red99 restarted today i would rather play roz because I lost faith in the devs/gms being able to manage a server here.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:01 AM
Banned

Classic > interests of staff playing here

Brown99 item loot, let's go boys

You can already loot and see all the items displayed. Make droppables outside primary/secondary/ranged and bags lootable. Classic box. Done.

PS no Amelindas or sundawgs allowed
Old 05-16-2019, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are wrong. The majority of the PvP community has been playing these pvp servers for years and all enjoy fresh restarts after things get stale. This is the first server to just abandon the project and leave it in the same spot for eternity.

I would follow the population but if RoZ and red99 restarted today i would rather play roz because I lost faith in the devs/gms being able to manage a server here.
Go play the Zek servers, they reset as I understand it.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go play the Zek servers, they reset as I understand it.
I do and I will.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

I play blue because there isnt a racial pvp server (ie: Tallon Zek ruleset) - if green were to become that, I would stop playing blue. I think many others would too. Reason being you are not kos to everyone, only other races.

Then of course you would have to figure out how dark races will raid without bards, druids and rangers....
Old 05-16-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

You don't know about cross teaming do ya

Guilds are the teams you are looking for
Closed Thread