Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

This the only thread keeping me checking the forums.
When it dies. I die.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When it dies. I die.
Same here, but for real.

If this thread dies then it means no more crypto.

No more crypto means I'm poor.

poor = death

I won't live on this fucking planet if I don't have more than 2 wet nickles to rub together.

fuck that.

I'll stay in the house that doesn't require paying a mortgage

the HELL house

slit my wrists and throat and go live with satan and blame him for my fake space coins

hell...we all know Satan really isn't the one running Hell down there. Definitely the Bogdanoffs
Old 06-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Banned

a few years of hard work and you can pay off a house bro, get to work
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoin has all the right ingredients for people with additive personalities and marginal amounts of dollars to invest looking for a quick rich scheme.

Just an a-typical scam.

Let's taken Jibeken as an example: the guy has spent his teens to early 30s playing video games with very little responsibility in life: his rent, electricity and food all paid for by his folks. Add in marginal work (probably a few 100usd per week) which he probably blows most on video games and weed.

Now why there's nothing essentially wrong with the way Jibeken lives his life. He's the perfect candidate for scams like bitcoin. Here's why:

As he's entered his 30s he has realized that he's a loser and has to make up for the 15 years of a males best years in a short span. No women other than other loser women would be interested in him because in their 30s most women are looking for security.

So what doea Jibeken do? Subconsciously he is looking for a 'quick' catch up mechanic....now enters bitcoin.

Bitcoin is this thing you can do in your basement...you can mine it...you can meta-game your mining. It's interactive. It's almost like a real job. It makes you feel smart. It makes you feel like you're getting ahead. It makes you feel like your making gains. But it's all smoke and mirrors.

Of the 10,000,000 million people who invested post thr initial stages (as a sample number) 1,000 of those made out ahead because they were the smart ones.

Now this leaves Jibeken with his broken dreams of owning a million dollar house after 6 months of bitcoin mining/trading.

It was almost that tangible dream....he rolls over in his crusty blanket and checks the 20,000usd of bit coin he invested in is now only worth 8,000. He closes his iPhone 4s....gets up and logs in to PuBG on his 5 year old PC and plays games for 8 hrs straight to try forget his poor choices in life.
Holy shit, can i add a gold star to this post?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These already exist.
Please tell me which major bank or federally regulated institution launched a crypto please.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me which major bank or federally regulated institution launched a crypto please.
There are a ton of centralized, banker coins that cannot be mined.

XRP is the biggest one
Old 06-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a few years of hard work and you can pay off a house bro, get to work
I have been hard at work, where do you think I got the spare $20,000 to spend on space coins?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Time will tell...

speaking of the devil.... Cryptocurrency is his play. The Antichrist. One world government. I'm counting on it. It will turn out to be a my little pony coin and I will get owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time will tell...

speaking of the devil.... Cryptocurrency is his play. The Antichrist. One world government. I'm counting on it. It will turn out to be a my little pony coin and I will get owned.
Considering the vast majority are decentralized, it's probably the hardest way to organize a one world government.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

link XRP Website that explains who started it, who manages it and where it came from, i googled it and found nothing

not a good sign
Closed Thread