Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Orc

Default Newbie Questions

Hello, I will soon be playing on this server and I was currently wondering what features are/aren't enabled.

Is the server currently in Classic/Kunark/Velious?

I noticed on server firsts someone had a Fiery Defender, but I see other classic items like Dragoon Dirk. I believe this is a Kunark Epic, was this a mistake referring to Soulfire?

Is this guise of the deceiver still dropped (and will be) by the ghoul assassin? I'd prefer to roll a different race for stats if so.

Are characters using Pre-Luclin graphics? This will tie in to my race as well. Thank you for your time *bow* [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

1. This server currently only offers the old world continents. Kunark and Velious are to come later.

2. No epics are implemented yet. That probably gets to the root of your question.

3. The Guise of the Deceiver no longer drops. It can now be found as the BRD/ROG Mask of Deception.

4. This server will never offer Luclin-era graphics.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Sarnak

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=458

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3572

To answer your pally epic question, the pre-kunark one is in.

Guise and mana stone are out. Edit: manastones are still around, just no longer dropping. Also rubicite, some cryosilk... FAQ has the list.

I'd advise the FAQ in the library and using the search function for questions, odds are someone has answered most of your questions in complete detail. You will certainly also get answers posting new threads, though.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:57 AM
Orc

Hey this is great, thank a lot guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 AM
Banned

Just to be clear, Fiery Defender is the "classic epic" and is used for the Kunark epic Fiery Avenger.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, Fiery Defender is the "classic epic" and is used for the Kunark epic Fiery Avenger.
Fairly sure it's the other way around, there's paladins with Firey Avengers right now.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fairly sure it's the other way around, there's paladins with Firey Avengers right now.
Soulfire -> Fiery Avenger -> Fiery Defender
Closed Thread