Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default Look at this little survivor

I have no idea who this little bugger is, I couldnt find much info!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=197770

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3726

Google him, he hard to find!

He didnt respond to hails, and conned an ally, he dropped rusty sword and cloth gloves womp womp.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

The wiki was confusing him with Tumpy Irontoe, so I fixed it: http://wiki.project1999.com/Thumpy_Irontoe

Used your pic too (since the Allakhazam one was a dirty Luclin model) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Nice now I wish i was in it! hah
Old 06-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

I am about to collect some info, Loramin could you link me to how I can edit the wiki? I am sure you have made a page on the wiki on how to do that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: AHAHA while I typed this, he despawened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Well, he despawns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-02-2019 at 03:06 PM..
Old 06-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

But speaking of collecting data look what I just caught Vin Moltare doing! Graffiti! Proof! I have solved this Everquest Mystery!

"I did a bad thing" -vin moltare
Old 06-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am about to collect some info, Loramin could you link me to how I can edit the wiki? I am sure you have made a page on the wiki on how to do that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1: Get a wiki account
Step 2: Login to it
Step 3: Click the edit link at the top of the page

It's that easy. For tips on how to format using wiki mark up click the link at the bottom of the edit page.

For NPC specifically there is a way to generate the code for them (which is how I generated the code for Thumpy). Just go to this page, http://wiki.project1999.com/utils/wikiUtils.php, and enter an Allakhazam ID for the NPC, and that page will generate the starting code for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

You lost me at Quote:

JK cool awesome! I will update this stuff, finding lots of dumb info about dumb quests that nobody cares about out here in norrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
conned an ally
Quote:
he dropped rusty sword and cloth gloves womp womp
Guy prob. starving and in need of food and you chopped him down for his rusty sword.

Thats cold...very cold.

I would hate to be your enemy if this what you do to your allies.
Last edited by White_knight; 06-05-2019 at 03:29 PM..
Old 06-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy prob. starving and in need of food and you chopped him down for his rusty sword.

Thats cold...very cold.

lol hes like "oh cool a frien--WTF???"

to be fair I was like "Hail!".... "sir, hail.." "SIR?" "excuseme, sir??" "SIR!" "HAIL"... "I SAID HELLO"

so maybe if he wasn't such a snob :P
Old 06-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats cold...very cold.

Fucking laughed so hard at this. Picturing the Lil bugger asking for food from his wealthy ally and getting hacked apart.

Swore I heard Leeeroy <sumptin> .... right before he struck.