Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Server GM

I heard Putin has Parkinsons & will retire next year.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

Russia did whatever it wanted to anyway. And will again next year. He's just signaling that he's not controlled by American interests and won't be anyway. Like normal.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin says he expects relations to sour.
So does the president of Mexico. He pointedly withheld the gratz.

US election: World leaders who haven't congratulated Biden
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54871890

Do you think someone is making a list? I bet they are.

I wonder how that Slovenian Development Fund is doing, sounds like it's time for some spiteful re-assessing.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

i think i am buying pfizer
Old 11-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

The Dem's done stealing the election yet?

(Reality is most people subconsciously think they have, even probably half the Dem voter base does too hahah)
Old 11-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Banned

It's time to form a list, to identify those complicit in the atrocities of the Trump administration. Such atrocities as: Pussy, Mexico things, bad shit holes. We'd love it if there had been some genocides or gas chambers or something so this thing could have some real legs but... heh. We got nothin.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's time to form a list, to identify those complicit in the atrocities of the Trump administration. Such atrocities as: Pussy, Mexico things, bad shit holes. We'd love it if there had been some genocides or gas chambers or something so this thing could have some real legs but... heh. We got nothin.
well, the admin has made temporarily acceptable in USA a form of executive communication that could definitely carry out such things to guaranteed blind thunderous approval. So I hope you insect brains forget as fast as expected. that's about the worst of it, other than the 250k Americans dead, who are probably fair recompense for 4 whole years of no new wars and mass foreign death.

back to the machine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and externalizing our murderousness

vote third party or something. i guess i am out of opinions really. the political situation is as hopeless as it was in 2008.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-09-2020 at 04:45 PM..
Old 11-09-2020, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, the admin has made temporarily acceptable in USA a form of executive communication that could definitely carry out such things to guaranteed blind thunderous approval. So I hope you insect brains forget as fast as expected. that's about the worst of it, other than the 250k Americans dead, who are probably fair recompense for 4 whole years of no new wars and mass foreign death.

back to the machine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and externalizing our murderousness

vote third party or something. i guess i am out of opinions really.
If it can be shown that 250k dying from covid is actually his fault, and how it could have been averted under a different administration, then sure. It's kind of impossible to demonstrate right now though, you can view it either way. He negligently allowed 250k people to die, or he effectively mitigated the original projected death toll of 2 million. It can't be both, how somebody views the covid response splits exactly along party lines, which is why I don't find it a very interesting topic until we have more information.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Banned

in other news, we have allowed Eric Schmidt (he's one of the founders of the company Google) to become a citizen of Cyprus to avoid taxes and the isolation orders that come with being from the worst biological cesspit next to Brazil
Old 11-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it can be shown that 250k dying from covid is actually his fault, and how it could have been averted under a different administration, then sure. It's kind of impossible to demonstrate right now though, you can view it either way. He negligently allowed 250k people to die, or he effectively mitigated the original projected death toll of 2 million. It can't be both, how somebody views the covid response splits exactly along party lines, which is why I don't find it a very interesting topic until we have more information.
the dems likely would have handled it equally badly. In particular they would have had a Hell of a time closing any borders, which may have increased the front-loading of the pandemic. I do think that leadership with regards to mask wearing, etc would have saved tens of thousands of lives however compared with callously and murderously trying to eke out a tiny electoral advantage from convincing your base that there's zero risk to avoid hurting turnout.

I am mostly drawing attention to the fact that there's no advantage to be gained in Trump there, his single biggest executive test, and indeed a possible disadvantage. He failed to set himself head and shoulders above typical party operation. He is not the imperator we hoped for and I voted for.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-09-2020 at 04:57 PM..
Closed Thread