Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

First 8 hours delayed race just made it so no small guilds have a chance to compete because the big guilds can now log racing bots out at all the race targets and have a couple people just switch between them if it pops in the first 8 hours... ... :x

Also, ironically, but in a funny enough way it gives me a good laugh, the people who want a bunch of arbitrary changes (which honestly do it however, but that actually gives smaller guilds a disadvantage) are the same people who can't even obey the current raid rules.

Kiting mobs away and dropping the train on and wiping the opposing raid force isn't an actual strategy to start your engage on a raid rob, although you wouldn't know that from watching the video(s)(s)(s) from this last cycle (or any of the previous cycles even) lol xD

You may have traumatized some people haha and it just makes way more work for the gms.

It just gave me a good laugh this morning from a really good place deep down in your stomach. Good enough I felt like posting that, but do races however you feel like it I guess, but a delayed start is not what you would want if you are a smaller guild, because statistically over any period of time on average you've given up your chance to have an actual chance at getting a mob if it spawns in the delayed start period to either of the 2 or 3 or whatever number it actually is big guilds.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Can we get an updated compiled list of all the p99 raid rules from Swish for old times sake?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-22-2020, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyF86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First 8 hours delayed race just made it so no small guilds have a chance to compete because the big guilds can now log racing bots out at all the race targets and have a couple people just switch between them if it pops in the first 8 hours... ... :x
Yeah this. I don't understand the delayed start. Why not just race on spawn? All you're doing is inviting people arguing about when the roll for start should begin imo.,
Old 08-22-2020, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Chomps unemployment check"
Old 08-22-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah this. I don't understand the delayed start. Why not just race on spawn? All you're doing is inviting people arguing about when the roll for start should begin imo.,
They want delayed so they can get others to track and all they need is a Gina trigger for the shout, hope this helps.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And how is that worst for small guilds than manning a full ready to engage team with coth mage for 16h? It's exacly the contrary imho... Just need one tracker now and rpeople who can log in under 3min to have the exact same chsnce as a big guild... Befire you needed at least 6people online and ready the whole time vs just one now...
Old 08-22-2020, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

:imagine: ripping on Riot for having a 5th racer on statue and them conceding, than you having 5 racers on KT and not conceding :fatlaugh:
Classic toxx strat kill 1 to concede 2
Old 08-22-2020, 01:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
:imagine: ripping on Riot for having a 5th racer on statue and them conceding, than you having 5 racers on KT and not conceding :fatlaugh:
I guess they needed more than 19 seconds of a 95 second race to concede.
Old 08-22-2020, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf? Who was our fifth racer?

Our racers were Furoar Detoxx Venice and Conda for the entire window...

(@Galach race on all mobs, 2 hour 2 wipe lockout on all nToV mobs + doze, Vulak=Lockout starts only when all other mobs are dead in NtoV, Kael= roll for full window, define racers beforehand, anyone else can't go past 4 way until FTE goes out)

Remove poopsocking and give pretty much every guild on the server that has 40-50 raiders at level 60 a chance at every mob? Count me in.
Old 08-22-2020, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Twistii
Furoars
Condayt
Alexii
Vori

Your officers have the fraps ask them to show you, i would show you but its an open petition.

Nobody wants to race for all mobs, if i wanted to play a racing game i would play Mario Kart, this is Everquest.
Closed Thread