Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Default 1007 people on blue atm

most of you pals are waiting in line for something right now. You're reading this because you're in line for something and reading/watching something else.

146 people on red, and we've had some good fights over the last few weeks for things we want.

Do you want things? Do you want to fight some nerd who was sitting there on it for 8 hours because you have a job and they don't?

I don't have a huge dog in the fight, i'm not trying to actively add to our population, but hey, dudes, do you want to have more agency over the time that you spend playing video games?

come check out the madness on red
Old 04-20-2017, 12:39 AM
Aviak

i played for 10 mins and got to lvl 2 and quit because there was no one in steamfont
Old 04-20-2017, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not trying to actively add to the population, this begpost just typed itself
Old 04-20-2017, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Having a server dedicated to an obscure and poorly balanced side feature of EQ is like having a server dedicated to.. fletching. Or poison making. About the same level of relevance as PvP.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

no freeport vision no pvp

know freeport vision know pvp

just playin, whats good mang
Old 04-20-2017, 07:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most of you pals are waiting in line for something right now. You're reading this because you're in line for something and reading/watching something else.
Waiting in line to wake up. Posting this from mobile from bed. Too tired or lazy to actually get out of bed.

My whole body aches cause i just got over the flu. But, still less painful than red.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:38 AM
Fire Giant

Virgins detected
Old 04-20-2017, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novoselic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i played for 10 mins and got to lvl 2 and quit because there was no one in steamfont
because steamfont isn't a big xp zone. Go to gfay/crushbone.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most of you pals are waiting in line for something right now.
Or they are happily grouped and exping with socially well-adjusted folks.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

I enjoy PVP on MMOs, I enjoyed PVP on eq1.

I started out on Red many years ago, and ran into maybe 3 other people at Kelethin the server was a ghost town. I never went back.

My desire to interact with people is higher than my desire to find an isolated PVP fight that most likely will be severely out of balance due to lvl differences, gear differences, etc.

That being said, GL with Red!

The only way I'd do Red is if I was a big time raider on Blue, and was in a guild that went. Then it would be worthwhile for the raiding aspects.

I am surprised in all honesty that no raiders do not go to Red, because with their knowledge of zones and raids they should be able to raid way more content on a fairly dead server that is holding so many raid targets like a fruit tree bearing extremely ripe fruits.

I guess the shadow of PVP hanging over the server is too scary for them, there's really no other reason why none have gone to Red.
Closed Thread