Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no his story was that he had an overbearing mother who punished him for masturbating and such so his sexual development got fuckwired, and around the same time his dad made him decapitate cook and eat jeffrey's pet chicken. he's said in numerous interviews that's why he thinks he developed necrophilia. his brain associated sexual pleasure with the wrong inputs.

he got drunk to make himself go through with the necessary tasks such as killing, which he did not enjoy, to have what he saw as the ideal lover: subservient, there physically, and unable to leave him. alcohol played zero role one way or another in his decision to commit murder, and his first he was not drunk for. it was a means to an end for him.

dahmer legit isn't the same mentally as most necrophiles. he would have likely never been a serial killer if realdolls existed back then.
I am still pretty sure alcohol gave him the confidence he needed to follow through from the beginning of the process to the end not just the physical discomfort of killing his victims or dismembering the bodies.

I forgot about that part though tbh, the whole creating a life long undead manservant soulmate. Drilling holes in their still living heads pouring chemicals in etc.

He was one sick fuck no matter how it's cut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

yeah i guess what i'm trying to say is he got nothing out of the kill itself, found it cumbersome, and mostly just drank for liquid courage and the opportunities to blend in that it afforded him at the gay bars he would frequent. he would also use it as a way to drug his victims, usually he would take a drink first and then offer them a spiked one.

i think he was sober for his second? kill and got drunk for the dismemberment.
he also wasn't drunk for the kill when the cops showed up and put that young asian boy he killed back into dahmer's "custody" that's why they found him to be trustworthy.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 03:18 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i guess what i'm trying to say is he got nothing out of the kill itself, found it cumbersome, and mostly just drank for liquid courage and the opportunities to blend in that it afforded him at the gay bars he would frequent. he would also use it as a way to drug his victims, usually he would take a drink first and then offer them a spiked one.

i think he was sober for his second? kill and got drunk for the dismemberment.
he also wasn't drunk for the kill when the cops showed up and put that young asian boy he killed back into dahmer's "custody" that's why they found him to be trustworthy.
Yeah it's so crazy because the Asian kid really was underage right? Cops didn't give a shit enough to care to investigate even though the young boy had ran away and was half naked in the street when they seen Dahmer chasing him. Dahmer convinced them the boy was his lover and it was just a good ole fashioned lovers quarrel between two gay men. they just didn't give a shit.

Also, that was one of his earliest victims wasn't it? Had they recognized the situation at all Dahmer would have been taken off the streets that night instead he went on to carry on quite a succession of killings after that iirc.

I read a book on Dahmer but this was so many years ago. It was a fascinating read, frightening but fascinating.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do we really know that guy wasn't raped by his damn Dad every night?

Dahmer didn't strike me as the type to go public with that shit (remember this is like the early 80s?)

If we believe his story...he just randomly decided he wanted to sleep with dead men. Out of no where. And he knew it was wrong and drank to dull the sensations until it was overwhelming...

Heres the problem with that story.

1) I really don't think anyone is born a necrophiliac

2) His dad showed no emotion ever...a little weird. He was like a male nurse Ratchet

3) He got drunk on purpose BEFORE he killed and cut up these guys...contradicts the part of the alcohol dissuading the behavior and him having to be a drunk -- doesn't it?
unwoke post. not sure why u are posting about serial killers or Dahmer when its obvious you didnt even bother so much as to gloss over his biography. Then again you're hosting TRL every afternoon.

there are concrete factors determined by psychiatrists who analyzed his biography that decidedly could lead to his desires. not going to repeat them because its pretty dark.

and no, dahmer was absolutely not raped or sexually abused. lets just say he had a really terrible childhood, including during his gestation period in the womb. as well as a newborn through his development stages of 3-4. I'll save you some reading and inform you there was no love in his life from the ages of 0 to 6.

over-industrialization got him ultimately. cant be making Carson too woke around here but I bet you didn't know Dahmer was on antipsychotic medications and various psychiatric medications before he was even out of the womb. His biological mom was on a slew of drugs. He was born into withdrawal from several substances including some pretty heavy mood stabilizers.

Till next time MR. Daly,

edit: size set to 5 overall rather than just line 1 because I realized we got some other dumbasses on this forum who forgot their reading glasses before posting.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 01-30-2018 at 03:45 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unwoke post. not sure why u are posting about serial killers or Dahmer when its obvious you didnt even bother so much as to gloss over his biography. Then again you host TRL every afternoon.

there are concrete factors determined by psychiatrists who analyzed his biography that decidedly could lead to his desires. not going to repeat them because its pretty dark.

and no, dahmer was absolutely not raped or sexually abused. lets just say he had a really terrible childhood, including during his gestation period in the womb. as well as a newborn through his development stages of 3-4. I'll save you some reading and inform you there was no love in his life from the ages of 0 to 6.

over-industrialization got him ultimately. cant be making Carson too woke around here but I bet you didn't know Dahmer was on antipsychotic medications and various psychiatric medications before he was even out of the womb. His biological mom was on a slew of drugs. He was born into withdrawal from several substances including some pretty heavy mood stabilizers.

Till next time MR. Daly,
That sounds logical. I honestly never read about his childhood, the book I read was written not so long after his conviction and I am pretty sure it was written before any private interviews with him were noted.

If you read about serial killers, the one very common denominator is a fractured and loveless childhood with one form of abuse or another as the only consistent structure.

Serial killers tend to suffer from one personality disorder or another and these usually stem from childhoods not unlike Dahmers.

Speaking of serial killers, did you ever read about Albert Fish? Holy fuck, if someone was sicker than Dahmer I'd have to say he was one. They took X-rays of Albert that showed he had dozens of broken needles he'd stuck in his ass because he liked the pain they gave him. He was also a cannibal on top of being a masochistic sadist.
Quote:
Old 01-30-2018, 03:58 AM
Banned

That was a fucking great MTV video to link to this forums and should be given a god damn medal for it.

No one, especially fucking Daywolf who gave me no end of shit for that, actually knew that most scholarships went to well off whites. Those that didn't make it were acting extremely entitled and blaming minorities for not getting into top schools.

And I was mostly right - Dahmer's dad and childhood were fucked up. I guess I just always imagined that his fetish came from pretending to be asleep and getting raped. But there are other ways it could happen.

Some of it might have been straight genetic. Genetically, there are a portion of people that are predisposed to psychopathy. If they are abused -- the fuckin kill and hurt people when their older...that simple. He was that typ. I bet his dad was too. Except his childhood was probably a lot better.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-30-2018 at 04:03 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 04:03 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's so crazy because the Asian kid really was underage right? Cops didn't give a shit enough to care to investigate even though the young boy had ran away and was half naked in the street when they seen Dahmer chasing him. Dahmer convinced them the boy was his lover and it was just a good ole fashioned lovers quarrel between two gay men. they just didn't give a shit.

Also, that was one of his earliest victims wasn't it? Had they recognized the situation at all Dahmer would have been taken off the streets that night instead he went on to carry on quite a succession of killings after that iirc.

I read a book on Dahmer but this was so many years ago. It was a fascinating read, frightening but fascinating.
asian kid was 12 or 14 i think. fucking nuts lol. cops thought he was dahmer's boyfriend. he was like right in the middle of the kill list. IIRC that kill took place when Dahmer started getting regret and IIRC he was planning on chickening out of that one until the encounter with the cops. he was really conflicted about his homosexuality around then, and IIRC the asian kid took place right after the stretch where he tried to stop killing & being gay. mighta got one of the black dudes between that and the asian kid. running off parts of the memory bank i rarely dust off here. he killed the kid within "seconds of the cops leaving"

azzar on some wokepost. dahmer is an interesting one for sure. weird combo between what he would do, with a lack of the sadism you'd typically assume.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 04:13 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 04:07 AM
Banned

If you spend a shitload of time in Atlanta like these cops -- they probably saw a lot of 30-40 year old dudes with their teenage lovers. And not much was done about it because cops are largely blue collar macho homophobes that were probably just glade to ditch the scene.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you spend a shitload of time in Atlanta like these cops -- they probably saw a lot of 30-40 year old dudes with their teenage lovers. And not much was done about it because cops are largely blue collar macho homophobes that were probably just glade to ditch the scene.
1980's atlanta, so you also gotta factor in that the general social atmosphere of the time was that homosexuals were mostly pedophiles. lots of blind eyes turned, no one really cared etc. maybe not as bad as the 50's but there was a resurgence that decade. social attitudes only rly changed after the AIDS epidemic and the ongoing propaganda war that's gone on since.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:35 AM
Banned

Well that whole Queer as Folk series might not have helped...

The featured relationship (it was voted hottest couple on TV believe) was Brian (30) and Justin (17).

I don't remember anyone touching that shit. It was like "well its gay so whatever."

You just probably wouldn't see that with a straight couple on TV in year 2000.

But I do think 17 is quite a bit different than 14 when it comes down to it....its worth targeted men in their early to late 20s. So he really wasn't much a pedo so much as a psycho opportunist.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-30-2018 at 04:40 AM..
Closed Thread