Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Banned

Default let me get this right?

apex and epidemic are allied, golems are now apex's. 5 people in epidemic have a problem with certain people in thunderdome, 5 people in thunderdome have problems with people in epidemic.

apex continues to make the only non apex people on this server further cucked, none of you see it. I have talked to a ton of people, if people wern't such pussies and would just man up and not say "if he joined i'd join" and just did it. things would go off without a hitch.

new guild, ragnaros lead's noone from both thunderdome or epidemic current officers are officers, we vote in the officers., anyone who can't realize its apex vs rest of server is to short sighted and is part of the problem, if u have elf problems/beef u have autism and just cause guild problems. put things aside or be continued to be cucked.

Tune is so far ahead of you guys in the slimegame, even with a new CSR, (no offense cylock you're a great guy, but simply 1 guide without a direct line to get things fixed on the spot its kind of hard) you guys don't stand a chance at the amount of chars and VPN's he can throw at you and keep you out.

You're only hope as a server is to designate anyone not in apex as part of "The Second Guild" and thats what it's name should be too. This is like the 12th cycle of this exact scenario has happened on this server, just different guild names, very few people from the start. most of you are new but i have seen this happen so many times. Ask anyone who has been around as long as me how many times this exact scenario has played out.

you can only hold yourselves accountable for the low pop. and the way you lead your guilds is a big part of that. apex is a grinder, epidemic is now being forced to attack potential future recruits making sure all future recruits go to epidemic, apex probably already let someone in epidemic loot some kinda "awesome loot" that is really just rot shit and everyone has developed pixel fever and lost sight of being a pvp guild.

Basically what im saying is, you guys are fucked and it's up to you guys to fix this server. no increase in GM presence will bring back the pop. The guild that needs to be on this server doesn't exist, and its apex's equal/rival. what u have right now is Apex, and two far lesser guilds, with one of them allied somewhat to apex.

Stop blaming rogean and realize it's on you. and most of all, ragnaros. to convince everyone to get under his banner. good luck god bless. enjoy your server whatever your decision.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Banned

please don't waste your time reading this i know i didn't
Old 03-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Confirming everything
Old 03-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

read about 5 words and noticed it was agatha
Old 03-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Alliances shouldn't exist at this kind of pop
Old 03-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Banned

PIXELS
Old 03-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

phil?
Old 03-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phil?
sup
Old 03-10-2017, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

There is no alliance between Epidemic / Anyone. Epidemic shit stomped Tdome in hate / followed by taking the peak from them this week along with the last 7 golem spawns ( we pvped apex for bc tdome didnt show.) Where is this even coming from? I will assure you we will never merge with Tdome. Epidemic enjoys playing with Epidemic. Forcing myself to play with arrogant assholes for the sake of pvp ( seeing a ton of it now ) would destroy my immersion. sorry agatha.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Not heard of the guilds mentioned

Can we get some real drama pls