Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't get it, line break in the link? *scratches head*
Yeah, there's no <br> tag in there, that's weird.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
swastica then = kill jews

swastica before then = love all

swastica tommorow = individual rights
swastica next week = ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't get it, line break in the link? *scratches head*
she posts song lyrics, bolding the relevant. i want those posts to be shorter.

*does a good turn daily*
Old 10-18-2018, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this is along the lines of what I'm talking about. I was referring to people attacking themselves with puppets and then crying foul. 90% of 'conservative' postings here are puppets (I think SC is the only genuine self-described conservative and if he's a puppet, kudos to the master ^^).

The parodies are fun to watch and can sometimes lead to engaging discussion, but a lot of it (mick) is just garbage. and then you have supporting roles parroting or engaging that garbage to make it seem liek a thing and then malign genuine discussion with it. i dunno, i just don't get it. don't get me wrong, we still see good discussion here. there are a lotta different thoughts and i liek that. i just don't understand the sideshow ^^;

also, never been any swastika from me and you know that.
You've posted in support of eugenics in the trans thread, I think. Don't play coy, goober.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've posted in support of eugenics in the trans thread, I think. Don't play coy, goober.
melon is very articulate, he/she/they can't possibly have monster thoughts. spells too gud.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
melon is very articulate, he/she/they can't possibly have monster thoughts. spells too gud.
i dunno if melon is a dude or not but i kinda get asexually excite over words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
this is along the lines of what I'm talking about. I was referring to people attacking themselves with puppets and then crying foul. 90% of 'conservative' postings here are puppets (I think SC is the only genuine self-described conservative and if he's a puppet, kudos to the master ^^).

The parodies are fun to watch and can sometimes lead to engaging discussion, but a lot of it (mick) is just garbage. and then you have supporting roles parroting or engaging that garbage to make it seem liek a thing and then malign genuine discussion with it. i dunno, i just don't get it. don't get me wrong, we still see good discussion here. there are a lotta different thoughts and i liek that. i just don't understand the sideshow ^^;

also, never been any swastika from me and you know that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you OP?

Hope this helps
Sockpuppet show, yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope they get paid at least minimum wage for it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Banned

Cool Ask a winner and you'll probably find Ooh, Jackie they lost you some time

Lives a life from inside of her room

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Lives a life from inside of her room
Hides a smile when she's wearing a frown
Ooh, Jackie, your not so down

You like your life in a free form style
You'll take an inch but you'd love a mile
There never seems to be quite enough
Loving around us when your loving comes

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
What's a game, ooh, that you never lose
Ask a winner and you'll probably find
Ooh, Jackie they lost you some time

Don't try tell me that you're not aware
Of what you're doing and that you don't care
You say that it's easy, just a natural thing
Like playing music that you've never seen

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Making wishes that never come true
Going places where you've never been
Ooh, Jackie, you've blown it again

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Lives a life from inside her room
Makes you think that life is a drag
Ooh, Jackie, what fun you have had

Old 10-19-2018, 06:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sockpuppet show, yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope they get paid at least minimum wage for it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stalin pays me from beyond the grave.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

alrighty, y'all a buncha goobers, butt I liek ya so awl dress a few things:

1. i am a delightfully rotund melon. should be pretty evident from my handle/avatar.
2. words excite *daps s*
3. i am perfectly capable of experiencing unpleasant thoughts and arriving at disappointing conclusions. I've shared many here, butt so far nobody has been able to help me refute most of them and so I am stuck with them for the time being.
4. never posted about eugenics in trans thread. I've posted about parent licensing and advancements in genetics before though. nazis did not invent eugenics either, they only perverted and stymied it, so (genetics == nazithot) is false. if your assumption was based on the response that ceci wrote to my thoughts on parent licensing where she referenced the original trans thread, my contribution and nazis, feel free to ask her about it. its not even close and she'll tell you so.
5. genocide, bigotry and general malevolence are all bad and not part of the melon platform of freethought.
5. O'Rourke is gonna lose despite being a standup guy and shattering fundraising records because he has bad ideas.