Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I understand it but dont like it, so there is no evidence"
Exactly what, pray tell, do "I understand it but dont like"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

I've never encountered a well adjusted Trumpist. It's like their whole identity is supporting Trump. I don't even know who I'm voting for in the primary and these people believe that Trump is their God. They're like Vegans. Always have to bring up Trump/pwning Libs.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Their lying is an insult for their and my Intelligence.

Thats why I said few days ago that I have more respect to someone who says for example:
"I know that Trump is an fucking idiot and not everythink he says is gold, but he is strong against muslims which is an important topic for me, and thats why I gonna vote for him again"

...than someone who says

"Trump is so smart, he have the best plan for our healthcare system. He is a genuies when it comes to the econemy. He have more class then any other President before him. His farts smells like flowers" etc.
Last edited by Domo; 11-20-2019 at 03:00 AM..
Old 11-20-2019, 03:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never encountered a well adjusted Trumpist. It's like their whole identity is supporting Trump. I don't even know who I'm voting for in the primary and these people believe that Trump is their God. They're like Vegans. Always have to bring up Trump/pwning Libs.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 03:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS here's your "whistleblower" LOL

This guy abhors mudflated/ezmode EQ (an entire guild based on resisting it on blue) and is based as fuck

Finally a winner around here
Old 11-20-2019, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Their lying is an insult for their and my Intelligence.

Thats why I said few days ago that I have more respect to someone who says for example:
"I know that Trump is an fucking idiot and not everythink he says is gold, but he is strong against muslims which is an important topic for me, and thats why I gonna vote for him again"

...than someone who says

"Trump is so smart, he have the best plan for our healthcare system. He is a genuies when it comes to the econemy. He have more class then any other President before him. His farts smells like flowers" etc.
lol what is this hyperbolic, non-sequitur nonsense? Who talks or thinks either way? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and wtf does "strong against muslims" even mean?

PSA:

Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 11-20-2019 at 03:41 AM..
Old 11-20-2019, 03:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean have you met a well adjusted Democrat? At most you'll have people in masks beat you with a bike lock like they used to do when they were in the KKK. They will use buzzwords against you instead of rationalizing their position. But most of all its the party that supports the sexualization of kids that gets me. Sounds like something a pedo would do.

What do you guys think? Is Desmond amazing? Is it bigoted to not want someone in drag to teach your 5 year old? What about transitioning your boy into a girl with drugs? Oh well, maybe im just not woke and cant understand these things.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

Just imagine if Alan Turing would of been excluded from working at Bletchly Park on the basis of his sexuality. Potentially millions of lives were saved by his contributions to the work breaking enigma.

Designed the automatic computing engine.

Had did we repay him? Chemical castration which ultimately likely contributed to his frame of mind to commit suicide.

The time for persecuting people because they are different is over. People can be heroes and make incredible contributions to society regardless of if they want to be a different sex or sleep with the same gender.

I would of been proud to have my kids educated by Alan. What my country did to him disgusts me.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it bigoted to not want someone in drag to teach your 5 year old? What about transitioning your boy into a girl with drugs? Oh well, maybe im just not woke and cant understand these things.
I doubt many schools have people in drag. I think you misunderstand what "drag" is. Drag is usually used to describe someone giving a theatrical performance in the opposite sexes clothes. If someone goes to work dressed as the opposite sex that isnt "drag".

Im fully agnostic and dont particularly want my kids head filled with religious stuff, i know my kids teacher is a pretty hardcore christian. I just trust her not to preach in class. Just as people should trust a trans person not to preach their views on people. For the most part they dont, they just want to get on with their lives without people telling them their shit (like everyone else).

It wasn't so long ago people would of said things like "Would you want your kid educated by a black person? Maybe im just not woke and dont understand these things"

Times move on.
Last edited by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder; 11-20-2019 at 05:54 AM..
Old 11-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS here's your "whistleblower" LOL

whats this supposed to demonstrate exactly?
Closed Thread