Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Orc

Default Idea for server: Open raids and dungeon nights

I know there have been a few open vindi raids in the past few days. An idea could be to have regular open raids for low population guilds or unguilded individuals so they can have more experience with late game content. This could allow more people who have higher level characters but are outside of the raiding scene to remain and do more content with the population drop.

Some ideas:

Sky Saturday AM slot is currently open according to the rotations page.
Regular greed Kael plate house
Seb and Chardok raids
Trading support for epic fights or raids

Another idea is that there are still people (and alts) in the 20-40 range, some of whom are trying to level still. Creating a static or several static "dungeon" nights in Unrest, Mistmoore, or even CoM which has been pretty empty recently might help those still trying to level on Blue reach end game.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:46 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah that'd be rad.suprised it never expanded once open raids started.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:29 AM
Kobold

I believe this to be marvellous.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:24 AM
Orc

I'm making a sign up sheet to gauge interest, if someone wants to help run this (especially if someone has raid leadership experience) let me know but we'll see if people are interested.

Sheet found here... feel free to fill out as much or little info as you want, just trying to gauge interest
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 11-15-2019, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Get a few core classes (get a MT + puller / splitter + like 4 clerics to start) and raid lead it yourself. Problem solved. (Or join one of the many guilds that were founded expressly to do all these things and currently do all these things.)

People crying for more open events never consider doing it themselves or joining a group that already does them for some reason.

(Just dont be bipolar like Hyjal and try to get half the server guilds raid banned in ToV.)
Old 11-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People crying for more open events never consider doing it themselves
I did consider doing it myself, that's why I posted a sign up sheet to gauge interest and availability, maybe no one else is really interested but I'm still actually here trying to organize this. I am not sure why you'd see someone trying to organize open raids and say "stop crying and organize it yourself".
Closed Thread