Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 05:14 AM
Fire Giant

The pros outweigh the cons. Random pugs and daps are hard to locate, but everything else is just better. Less toxic players, less fight over camps, and I bet the raiders love it that they no longer get screwed over from competitions.

But none of this matter to the nerds who can't showcase their gears on blue because stuff is more common.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

I've had zero problems doing stuff on Blue since Green launched, including having fun and making good cash.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:08 AM
Kobold

i thought it 's supposed to be very slow, but the other night KC was so full my duo partner and i had to leave because we didn't have enough mobs to keep us busy.

we're trying different zones to have some space to ourselves.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought it 's supposed to be very slow, but the other night KC was so full my duo partner and i had to leave because we didn't have enough mobs to keep us busy.

we're trying different zones to have some space to ourselves.
What levels / classes? KC is notorious as being the busiest 50+ zone. It was literal ass cancer when Blue was busy.
Old 11-20-2019, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What levels / classes? KC is notorious as being the busiest 50+ zone. It was literal ass cancer when Blue was busy.
Level 53 enchanter and 50 cleric duo.

I know KC is terrible. But we had just 90 minutes to exp, so didn't want to go to an unfamiliar zone. KC is familiar, and we thought it would be quiet with the low pop.
We were wrong. We were clearing LCY easily and then finding it hard to find other mobs. There was a group in RCY, captain and hands.

We ended up going to the hole the next day and dying twice before figuring stuff out
Old 11-20-2019, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know KC is terrible. But we had just 90 minutes to exp, so didn't want to go to an unfamiliar zone. KC is familiar, and we thought it would be quiet with the low pop.
We were wrong. We were clearing LCY easily and then finding it hard to find other mobs. There was a group in RCY, captain and hands.

We ended up going to the hole the next day and dying twice before figuring stuff out
You could be shredding 2nd/3rd floor CoM with this combo, or somewhere like Burning woods hang out by the bees/undead ruins with a greater war boned skeleton and let it do work, they innately dual wield too which makes them great pets.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:06 PM
Kobold

We did a lot of COM 2nd and 3rd floor from level 50-53. got kinda bored of that place. never done any exping in BW. i'll check it out.

probably going to do seb/HS once I get off my lazy ass and get those keys
Old 11-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

Go get your Charasis keys. Stock up on torches. Bind at the cliff in OT (you should see some corpses there). Learn the entrance break in, then cut your teeth in basement and quickly move to North.

The XP is going to fly by and you'll (almost) never have to worry about competition. You'll have a solid sense of progression. Corpse your key(s) at your bind point for quick access to North (and eventually West + South). When you're very comfortable with the zone you can start busting out toys like Ghoulbane or Staff of Undead Legion and really start wrecking everything in sight.

(ps I'd be happy to show you around on any one of my chars if you'd like a little rope-learning....wiping in HS can be sucky if you're new and don't have backup...having a set of basic CHA gear for CRs banked is not a terrible idea)
Last edited by kjs86z; 11-20-2019 at 03:51 PM..
Old 11-20-2019, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go get your Charasis keys. Stock up on torches. Bind at the cliff in OT (you should see some corpses there). Learn the entrance break in, then cut your teeth in basement and quickly move to North.

The XP is going to fly by and you'll (almost) never have to worry about competition. You'll have a solid sense of progression. Corpse your key(s) at your bind point for quick access to North (and eventually West + South). When you're very comfortable with the zone you can start busting out toys like Ghoulbane or Staff of Undead Legion and really start wrecking everything in sight.

(ps I'd be happy to show you around on any one of my chars if you'd like a little rope-learning....wiping in HS can be sucky if you're new and don't have backup...having a set of basic CHA gear for CRs banked is not a terrible idea)
Ol' toxi here will fall asleep at random points just keep her alive.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 11-20-2019, 04:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:

everyone has been pushing me to HS. tbh - the CRs are what's putting me off. the idea of having to go back in to retrieve corpses without keys is... ugh.

i'll def take you up on a guided tour.

the cha gear in bank is for lulling past mobs for CR?
Closed Thread