Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

So many cheap ass people who complained and called them derisive names like a "cartel" and shit in the past. Most of them are probably on green/teal now, but if not they got what they deserved for being selfish shits. Some idiots would strip naked to pretend to be on a CR rather than pony up a plat per level.
Old 11-19-2019, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 50% decrease in max population is a giant change.
Of course it its, blue got Thanos snapped. It might bounce back some, or a lot, based on how this goes longer term. There's a significant enough number of people who say they are going back to blue after getting a legacy or three.

The green raid scene could be a hot disaster, even without the content monopolization I can't see raiding with a bunch of mana intensive 49 resses being too fun. Not sure how well the bard kite strat will do at level 50 in Fear. Hate with no push interrupt on the gaters and a bunch of level 50s? Forget about doing sky any time soon without about 150+ people.

I could see a lot of raiders coming back at least part time for spawns after they get a level 50 main on green. Especially with boxing of the two servers to be able to camp/farm on one account and be on blue with the other. The cynical, and maybe more realistic, side of me says blue is never bouncing back though.
Last edited by Fammaden; 11-19-2019 at 07:32 AM..
Old 11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If all of those things happen sure, but there's an old saying about "if". Today, Green and Teal are ok during the week and completely overpopulated on weekends. What if more people join as time goes on? I will play Teal alot more as it gets closer to Kunark, not a fan of this era in the first place but it gets a lot better post temple of solro, what if there are a couple hundred that feel like me? Then you'd need another server split, 1k (at peak) is about the max original eq has content for. We have no idea what the future holds, i don't think as many will leave as you do so I wouldn't even give it a 50% chance of happening simply because it would put too many active players on a server.
I mean you're the one assuming that Green/Teal will maintain 2k+ players, and that when Green 2.0 is released Green 1.0 will not be impacted even slightly the way Blue was. That's far more "ifs" than Green having a mild population drop lol.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Banned

Time to stop playing the beta server for betas

Real EverQuest is offered here, not a box that's been overfarmed for 3x it's timeline with all kinds of exploits
Old 11-19-2019, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't do things you enjoy, it scares and confuses me when people enjoy things I don't.
At least you admit it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 05:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the blue exodus has begun. 0 reason to play on the beta anymore and more will realize this.

Ps you can from level 20-35 on a server with 0 pop but you can’t fix years of a broken inflated economy and the top end heavy kunark (the amount of chardok aoe that occurred was gross). I’m sure most are noobs and don’t understand why this is bad... oh well

This time around the kinks are gone.
This means absolutely nothing in enjoying the game. It only matters if your purpose is to show off what gears or toons you got. Obviously you're the second type.
Old 11-20-2019, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you admit it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time to play real EverQuest, Mr Misquoting Fruitcake. It will make you a better player and appreciate the actual game instead of facerolling Solb with fungi/CoF and epic.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean it, stop having fun! I need a mod!
Jeez dude, chill out. People are still on blue, so what? Lot's of people on Green and Teal, go have fun man. Everything is going to be fine.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:01 AM
Fire Giant

those who are unhappy about blue and bashing it, are insecure nerds who feel the need to show off their gears/toons. they can't do that in blue cuz nobody cares about what they wear
Old 11-21-2019, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Don’t know if you’ve read the green boards, or not, but it sounds like the ToV scene of 3 years ago is in EFP now.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Closed Thread