Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 04:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default King Tormax's Head

Has anyone on blue attempted a turn in to Yelinak for the quest yet? From the sources I've seen it looks as if you need high Amiable or Kindly (for safety) to do the hand in.

I'm just curious if that is how the quest is set here before I attempt to turn my Tormax head in sub Ally.

Any info is appreciated, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 08-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dain's quests:

Warmly for dirk turn in.
Ally for tormax head.
Ally for protection of the dain.

If those are not correct, need some evidence/research posted.

These are the same as there were in beta.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...47&postcount=3

id assume ally for all 3 head turn ins just to be safe, although i dont know why nilbog lists tormax head as a dain quest, i didnt think they were related and i didnt think tormax heads had anything to do with ring quest.
Last edited by Pint; 08-18-2015 at 08:08 AM..
Old 08-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Dain gives you hackle hammer for Tormax head
Old 08-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dain gives you hackle hammer for Tormax head
This is why you didn't think Tormax head was relevant to Dain. The reward Dain gives is horrible. If any Tormax head goes to Dain instead of Yelinak your guild needs to deguild that person for being really dumb.

Nilbog wasn't speaking about the ring quest specifically there, just all 3 quests that the Dain offers which have faction checks.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why you didn't think Tormax head was relevant to Dain. The reward Dain gives is horrible. If any Tormax head goes to Dain instead of Yelinak your guild needs to deguild that person for being really dumb.

Nilbog wasn't speaking about the ring quest specifically there, just all 3 quests that the Dain offers which have faction checks.
Script Tormax head -> Dain turn in so it broadcasts (Soulfire style) to server the dummies name that actually turns it in so we can openly mock them?
Old 08-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

On a PvP server the hackle hammer is pretty incredible. Id venture that in four months from now everyone in Empire will have the boots, it may make sense to start using it for hackle hammers which have a great use in PvP.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

he drops the hammer tho - why not use heads to make those uber dragon helms you can customize
Old 08-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a PvP server the hackle hammer is pretty incredible. Id venture that in four months from now everyone in Empire will have the boots, it may make sense to start using it for hackle hammers which have a great use in PvP.
What PvP? Half the server is Empire and during prime time you only have enough people for 2 per zone?
Old 08-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I know it's fun to troll, but if you go to red99pvp.net you'd see there's a lot of pvp. Pop has been high 300's lately. Shrug.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wiki needs update with this awesome Dain quest and item you speak of.