Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Banned

Default A Female Only Draft

Recently there has been some controversy about women being added to the U.S. Armed Services Draft (link). The obvious extension of US feminist ideology, is a military where women are represented roughly proportional to the population. Especially in an era where women can preform just as well in the vast majority of military roles as men.

But this doesn't stop this policy from shocking the shit out of some people:
Quote:
"I think I'm speaking on behalf of millions of fathers across the country when I say I don’t want my daughters drafted into the next military conflict," Schilling said. "To conscript them into the military and put them on the frontlines is a nightmare."
Quote:
"I support our military’s efforts to offer more opportunities for women who want to volunteer to serve," Wicker said in July. "But when I think of my own daughters and granddaughters, I could not in good conscience support an amendment that would compel their military service."
It's not ok to be compelled to die for your country if your a girl!? Why the hell not? They are taking a lot of the good jobs these days. Women are not supposed to be held back in anyway for being a woman. Well, all this new freedom comes at a cost ladies. Either go to college, pump out kids, or get drafted.

IMO the policy doesn't go far enough. We need compulsory service for the female population in the U.S. It isn't necessary for the male population, we get enough volunteers to do what the female population isn't as prime at.

Only 17% of the Military is currently women. We need a vast increase in female enlistment to realize a military more representative of the U.S. population. Meanwhile, women in the United States need discipline and direction. A lot of women have problems being too timid in professional settings and lead to a shortage of females in leadership positions. Military background has been shown to help people become more forceful and competent in this regard. It will nip the problem with fatness in the bud.

In addition, women have problems working together as well as men do. Office bullying is always disproportionately female on female. Women are always competitive with one another -- but are unable to openly process this among themselves the way men do. So it comes out in sick twisted and/or passive aggressive ways.

Military training should do a lot to teach women to work together as a team. And also get used to the fact the world doesn't revolve around them. Therefore, they are less likely to end up like these old out of it boomer bitches. You know -- that cunt obliviously in everyone's way in the middle of the store isle.

I just think if they were in the military -- they would be a little more apt at not being a California roadblock in every grocery store.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-03-2021 at 04:29 AM..