Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He tried red server at least, can you all say that?
Come on man. 50-100 people on the server, why would anyone try red? Your statement is the equivalent of saying, "he tasted a turd, any of you tried that?" No thanks.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

You can roll red and learn what a fresh start means, meet an engaging community willing to help you get started, and more.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can roll red and learn what a fresh start means, meet an engaging community willing to help you get started, and more.
LOL

red community is def interesting
Old 10-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

come on down
Old 10-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

red community is def interesting
then u can claim to play on the same server as ATG

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-31-2016, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then u can claim to play on the same server as ATG
i played rallos tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2016, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i played rallos tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool I played rally's I think the servers were similar. rally's zek came out about the same time.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-31-2016, 07:30 PM
Banned

i played shralok zek too what was your name? i was tehubarz
Old 11-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at one point, my brother eisley befriended redwjamz and ended up doing some fear farming with him. redwjamz, at this point, was farming golems and corpsing the shaman tears. eisley and i would then do the CoM fights for him, and we'd all split the earnings.

one night, eisley and i are farming when redwjamz hits us up for an impromptu shaman epic fight. we were in between spawns, so we tell him that it'll be about an hour before we'll be ready. we do our shit then head over to com after about 45 mins. we arrive and redwjamz immediately starts: "you guys are lucky if i pay you after that bullshit." first red flag.

we complete the fight after wiping once because we had to explain why redwjamz can't rely on his summoned pet to DPS rak. redwjamz sends me a tell asking if i can help with a "real quick xfer" - i respond and ask him how long its gonna take. he says 10 mins tops. alright, no problem. I log over to the EC mule.

redwjamz logs in his first mule and opens a trade window. 5 minutes go by, nothing is in the window. i send him a tell - "what's goin on?" and he responds "trying to figure out what i need to xfer" alright, no problem. another 5 minutes go by, send him another tell - "hey dude, had some stuff i wanted to do. is it ok if we do this later?" he immediately places 8 items in trade and says "logging to my other char."

other char logs in, I hand him the items. redwjamz then says "ok, now we need to do 2 more xfers then we're done." at this point, I've been waiting for probably 25-30 mins for this guy to decide on what to xfer, let alone actually doing the transfers. I tell redwjamz that I'm happy to help him later, but eisley and i want to get some stuff done while we're both online.

at this point, redwjamz utterly loses it. he starts going off on me in tells saying how entitled and dickish I am, and how I should learn to respect people. he criticizes me for wasting his time, and tells me that I'm lucky he allows eisley and I to play with him. I just sent him a tell saying "LOL bye" at one point and log off. I wasn't friends with the guy and I wasn't about to sit there powdering his bottom for no fucking reason.

knowing redwjamz's reputation, I tuned in to his stream to see what he was up to. the guy was full red-faced ranting about me and how I supposedly wasted hours of his time and nearly cost him THIRTY THOUSAND PLATINUM. on, and on, and on - guy went for about an hour about me before I just said "you're fucking insane" in his twitch chat and was banned instantly.

really hope the guy eventually gets the help he needs, but after that interaction with him i have basically zero sympathy.
Lol yeah.. i think he was passed the point of no return bro.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i played shralok zek too what was your name? i was tehubarz
That is a good name ^^