Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frontal Stun Immunity.
That's certainly part of it. But it's the difference for most people between spending 300k to twink a char for max stats and 30-40k to twink one for max stats.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi+Haste+Good Weapon all you need for melee

Stats are so overrated
With a Good Shaman in it it is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is not going to be very hard for anyone with Velious gear, Melee or Casters, to get some pretty good stats down the road.

There is some scary good gear in Velious compared to what we had before, other than a few great items.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats probably because people realize that they are 100% useless endgame. At least for now.

I love SKs and mained one on live but yeah, warrior all the way.
Im sure they are not.

When velious open ,i often tank in raid, not for bosses, but for trash clearing on the way to boss.

Best tank for this is pal/sk, which can snag agro fast and from ranges.

we dont need hammers/strings to build intial agro. we call assist fast as hell. we improve the effeciency of entire raid encounters.

that's sk ,you gonna be proud of it and love that feeling.

but you need to be high enough for this ,yea 60ish the best. and put all stat to sta/hp, choose gears for tank type.
Old 08-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50 to 60 solo on a SK is worse than a sharp stick in the eye, I don't care what gear you have. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ dis times one billion

Troll sk solo to mid 50s and I ended up having to buy plat years ago on live just to be able to solo things other classes could kill in 30 seconds prior to the xp hybrid relief
Old 08-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ dis times one billion

Troll sk solo to mid 50s and I ended up having to buy plat years ago on live just to be able to solo things other classes could kill in 30 seconds prior to the xp hybrid relief
I got my super twink SK to 27 before i had enough of him. They're fun to play but at the same time I think a paladin might be a little more fun. LoH doesn't get resisted =)
Closed Thread