Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-27-2018, 08:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Cannot make a forage hot button that works

I had a forage button at start of game, I lost it and tried to make a new /forage button. I create button sucessfuly, but when pressed I get < That is not a valid command, Use help, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Just one of the possibe ways: Open inventory, click skills, that should open a window. scroll down to forage highlight it and then cick create hotkey (or something like that).
Old 01-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

There are two ways to do this. Keep in mind though that there is no /forage command, and the Forage ability can only be called in a macro using the /doability command, in which case you need to have assigned Forage to one of the six ability slots in your Abilities Page (second page in the Actions window).

If Forage is assigned to the first button in your Abilities Page, then it can be called in a macro using "/doability 1". Otherwise, simply hold left-click on the Forage button in your Abilities Page to create a Forage hotkey. There is very little reason to call Forage in a macro because its cooldown time is too long to realistically sequence it using the /pause command, and a macro hotkey won't stay depressed like a standard hotkey will, so you won't know if it's been refreshed using a macro hotkey unless you're also using a GINA timer or something.
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 01-27-2018 at 07:52 PM..