Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Can I have ur stuff

<3
Old 10-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol like 3 ppl asked me to give them stuff when I logged in EC. Some dude got really mad when I said no and was like "DOOD I DONT EVEN HAV A CLOAK PLS HALP" and insinuated that I must be considering coming back to P99 cause I didn't give him all my pp and items. Haven't heard that flawed logic b4.
Lol

Do yourself a favor and let you toon die and the corpse rot

Keep your shit safe, get it summoned back if you ever come back
Old 10-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol like 3 ppl asked me to give them stuff when I logged in EC. Some dude got really mad when I said no and was like "DOOD I DONT EVEN HAV A CLOAK PLS HALP" and insinuated that I must be considering coming back to P99 cause I didn't give him all my pp and items. Haven't heard that flawed logic b4.
Well could I have your stuff?
Old 10-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Guess I'm still BDA. Dunno why the screenshot is all fucky.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should utilize the tag to help take P99 BDA into new levels of greatness that could not be achieved with all the downfalls you accurately pointed out. With your vast knowledge of the inner workings of BDA, using both your experience from Phinny and P99, lead BDA into a new beginning and let the guild transcend to new heights.

That would be the ultimate way to 'stick it' to BDA and would impress all of us living vicariously through your forum updates.

Make it happen, make BDA great again!
Old 10-26-2016, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again?
Old 10-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What would that do?
Stop derubael types from stealin yo shit
Old 10-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again?
fair point, his bar would be pretty low in terms of whether he improved upon the previous iteration. Sounds like the perfect challenge !
Old 10-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should utilize the tag to help take P99 BDA into new levels of greatness that could not be achieved with all the downfalls you accurately pointed out. With your vast knowledge of the inner workings of BDA, using both your experience from Phinny and P99, lead BDA into a new beginning and let the guild transcend to new heights.

That would be the ultimate way to 'stick it' to BDA and would impress all of us living vicariously through your forum updates.

Nah I'm good. I'm gonna raid some Luclin content tonight and hopefully in a month be full member and prolly acquire more pixels in a week than I did in 4 months of BDA judging from all the loot at relatively low dkp prices I'm seeing in guildchat. Then 3 months from now I'm gonna raid PoP content and it's going to be amazing.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Then 1-2 years later Phinigel will be as empty as Red in the midst of the 12th EQ expansion while every raid target on Project 1999 is still being fully poopsocked.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry there.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Nah I'm good. I'm gonna raid some Luclin content tonight and hopefully in a month be full member and prolly acquire more pixels in a week than I did in 4 months of BDA judging from all the loot at relatively low dkp prices I'm seeing in guildchat. Then 3 months from now I'm gonna raid PoP content and it's going to be amazing.
You've been missing out big time. A vast majority of people in the guild have been holding out for VT gear and have not been asking for much loot at all, including pretty much all of ssra sans Emperor, and even his cloak I believe 3 or 4 people asked for.