Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let that shit knock....
Cringin at how bad u think u are for those jay z bars, Yikes.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringin at how bad u think u are for those jay z bars, Yikes.
damnit people listen to jay-z on this forum?? WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME!?

*scampers away*

they still hit Chest hard, hes reeling as is the rest of BDA. Deal with it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-16-2016, 07:54 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2016, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess the 30+ hours I spent helping you get your epic on phinny slipped your mind.
30+ hours for a monk epic on Phinny? I take back every good thing I ever said about BDA, they really do suck at the game.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz|Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fat posting fat

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that really how you view your core high attendance raiders that have been with the guild for multiple years? "They played x class and got some loot then left"? Lol the things you say and think continue to amaze me.

Thank Christ for that.

Guess the 30+ hours I spent helping you get your epic on phinny slipped your mind. Or those countless pieces of hand-me-down gear I passed along to people. Or the dozen or so people I helped level up on Phinny after I hit 60 and didn't need xp anymore. As far as P99 goes. What exactly besides raiding did the guild do that I didn't participate in? I remember doing fungi king groups and other crap like that pretty often. I remember leveling lots of alts with various guildies. Not sure which activities you're referring to that I didn't participate in. I'd love to hear them?

I posted proof in this very thread of myself being a 85%+ attendance raider for 4 months (100% attendance for almost 3 full months) and receiving nothing but a few pieces of throwaway loot that nobody cared about. Meanwhile officers are rolling around in 4-6 pieces of BiS that EVERYONE wanted. Yet despite all evidence you continue with your denial and acting like loot council is just fine. Maybe you didn't have any problems with it (I wonder why) but acting like I'm a jackass for having a problem with it given my experience with it is just absurd. Also fuck any elf piece of shit that thinks they can tell me what I can say or where I can say it. I'll never again be a part of a guild that thinks they have authority over me in any capacity outside of the game.

\
Take note high attendance contributing BDA members. This is what your guild leader truly thinks of you. No amount of hours spent helping him will change that.
Someone is upset lol
Old 12-16-2016, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30+ hours for a monk epic on Phinny? I take back every good thing I ever said about BDA, they really do suck at the game.
In Chest's defense he had EXTREMELY bad luck getting Bro Z to spawn with a robe. I don't even wanna know how many hours were spent in Rathe Mtns between Chest myself and a few other BDA members trying to get him a robe. But it was an absurd amount. The point is I spent a shitload of my own time trying to help Chest out outside of raiding contrary to his "I only participated in raids/was a bystander" horseshit.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

I think he meant more you werent there making the guild bank, calling shots at raids, talking with the clowns in other guilds, dealing with the cats, logging the mules, catching the rye etc.

Just showing up to raids doesnt mean shit.

Helping people? Thats what good people do Troll you arent getting a prize for that.

Maybe take a breath and just move on, idk this thread seems like you antagonizing a putrid wound for the sake of sniffing it afterward
Old 12-17-2016, 01:09 AM
Kobold

Dont forget he fronted the BDA batphone to this thread every time someone smeared (more) shit on the guild's already terrible reputation.

Chest himself is knee deep in here now fending off name slurrers and he doesnt even play here anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yiKes for all parties involved really
Old 12-17-2016, 05:34 AM
Kobold

US AND THEM
Closed Thread