Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 05:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patch Notes: Friday, July 21st, 2017
  • Haynar: Fixes for world tradeskill containers and skill cap mods.
Was Bind Wound skill cap mod changed in any way? I have kept my high 40s rogue capped for the level and had around 170 skill and could skill up 5 each level. Now the skill seems to be stuck at 100 with red text?
Old 07-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was Bind Wound skill cap mod changed in any way? I have kept my high 40s rogue capped for the level and had around 170 skill and could skill up 5 each level. Now the skill seems to be stuck at 100 with red text?
This bug predates the skill cap patch (and was hoped to be fixed by it)... I have also heard reports from some knights that the skill cap patch also didn't completely fix the defence issues that prompted the patch.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs no longer automatically face a PC in melee range when only pets are in melee. Was this an intentional change?
Mobs are still turning to face me the second I get into melee range even if pet has been beating on them for a while.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is local to Velketors for now as I haven't had time to play anywhere else. When playing with another player im used to a mob focusing on a PC instead of the charmed pet. What I am seeing is that normal agro rules are in effect. The other player has to build enough hate to take the focus away from the charmed pet. If my pet is the one being attacked the mob will turn towards me if not it will ignore me and attack the other PC. Just seems off?
Ah interesting, I guess I should add my experience is strictly from a solo perspective and mostly in HS.

I could swear I remember reading a post from Nilbog acknowledging that p99 pet aggro was broken, but just spent like 5 minutes looking for it and couldn't find it. Maybe something was changed but seems it would've been in the patch notes.

Edit: found the post, 3 years old though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will always choose to err on the side of underpowered rather than overpowered. Safest way to proceed until things are perfect, or near perfect.

Can blame me. But, I'd like pets to work properly. I played a magician for years, and I agree the aggro is not correct.
Last edited by Triiz; 07-30-2017 at 12:32 PM..
Old 08-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

"Haynar: Summon companion spells will no longer work on pets which are engaged."

I do not think this is classic at all.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

-corrected-
Old 08-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-corrected-
I'm extremely triggered by people admitting they are wrong on the internet. It goes against all established netiquette.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Fix sneak pulling, it shouldn't aggro other mobs of same faction or not if facing sideways or back towards you.

Also fd should have a higher chance for mobs to forget you, out of 25 fds the mob forgot me twice
Old 08-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Haynar: Summon companion spells will no longer work on pets which are engaged."

I do not think this is classic at all.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=61
Old 08-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

-corrected-