Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

How did we get so off topic? Clearly we need to get back to what important, namely how to invest thousands in collectibles and Rellapsed's lawn chair placement.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Kobold

I hear the movie 40 year old virgin explains how to use the interwebs to sell off toy collection.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did we get so off topic? Clearly we need to get back to what important, namely how to invest thousands in collectibles and Rellapsed's lawn chair placement.
I'm still waiting for my Beanie Baby collection to break 8.5 million before I unseal the vault.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'd also just like to say that cheddar cheese on a burger is terrible. Real cheddar isn't meant for burgers and if you "think it's good" you're a dumbfuck. Fake cheddar cheese shit (like from Arby's) is more approprate for burger than real cheddar cheese, but really neither belongs there.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Life a bitch; yeah it'll fuck you if you let her
Better come better than better to be a competitor

This vet is ahead ya, the shit is all redder, you deader and deader
A medic instead-a the cheddars and credda
Settle vendetta one metal beretta from ghetto to ghetto
Evidence? NOPE! Never leave a shred-of
Old 06-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd also just like to say that cheddar cheese on a burger is terrible. Real cheddar isn't meant for burgers and if you "think it's good" you're a dumbfuck. Fake cheddar cheese shit (like from Arby's) is more approprate for burger than real cheddar cheese, but really neither belongs there.
I think I just began to hate everything you've ever said.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you asked what has my intelligence accomplished. Degrees are a measure of ability to do what you are told, not of intelligence or real accomplishment. I find no real pride in it and don't look at people with degrees as particularly intelligent, besides maybe at the PhD level. And even then, honorary PhD degrees like the one given to Linus Torvalds for creating Linux gains more respect for me than Richard Dawkin's dissertation on chicken beaks). Bill Gates has accomplished more than I have and dropped out of Harvard, but I digress.

The paperwork just gets you passed the computers that filter resumes, personality and real-world experience are what get you the job. And for that my work on open source and commercial products just leads to a boundless portfolio. I have done a lot of good, very intelligent stuff over the years. My laziness to list it all out here does not detract from it when I feel I have nothing I need to prove.
Says he has nothing to prove, cites real life accomplishments to prove himself on elfsim forums. Cognitive dissonance?
Old 06-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I just began to hate everything you've ever said.
Unfortunately, Jeremy is an idiot. His ability to form complete sentences fooled me for a while. He consistently states his poorly formed opinions as facts and doesn't appear to have done fuck all with his life besides play P99.

His meat loaf burgers sound disgusting.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesn't appear to have done fuck all with his life besides play P99.
Hey! Woah! Woah! You just hold yet gosh darn horses right there buddy. We don't cotton to that sort of hate speech round these here parts. Now you just go on. Git!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Banned

does not look like this person did much with their life either

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cept look like some old pedo stalker
Closed Thread