Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Banned

Default Shamy & Ench xp Duo 40-50?

Hi guys, looking for thoughts on good XP places for my sham friend to go.. we did com and it was ok I guess, didnt get much time to assess if it was really great, also went to lguk... but guk was not flowing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sage/exe was ok but ass/sup sucked cus much was green to my 44 enchanter. Lord/AM is like lvl 47/45 which is kind of pusshing it we think.

Anyone have any tips they would like to share? Thanks! especially specific spots inside zones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 07-09-2014 at 01:06 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Sarnak

bottom of splitpaw by executioners/judges for around 40 is excellent, dunno if you're evil, but think SolA gnomes are decent exp as well at around 40. can even pop into SolB do some royals or bnb as you get a bit higher.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Xalgoz area in kaesora is viable, possibly some greens at 44.

COudl do the nobles etc in hhk, but that comes with faction problems!

also optionsoin permafrost, but tbh its just too remote)

its bit boring, but specs in front of pofear+ the necro woman. bitof dull camp tho, and no great zem.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Last edited by blondeattk; 07-09-2014 at 01:39 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 03:40 AM
Orc

CoM is good and consistent mostly, plus the shaman gets to work on epic factioning!

Depending on how much you guys care about getting that click stick for the shaman id say stay there until CoM factioning is complete. With the shaman epic he can start root rotting 4 at a time easy!
Last edited by DeadL; 07-09-2014 at 03:42 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Sarnak

What? Lguk by sage/exe is amazing experience until 47, and then you could probably stretch it until 48.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Lguk by sage/exe is amazing experience until 47, and then you could probably stretch it until 48.
What I did on my shaman - then I moved over to lord hall trash and dragged that out until 51. Then HS entrance / basement.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SolA gnomes are decent exp as well at around 40.
SolA gnomes have stupid high MR and would be a nightmare for an ench/sham duo.

CoM is also overcamped. Half the nights you would login and be unable to find merbs.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

If you play during peak hours a lot of places won't be too hot because of over population. Assuming you are playing peak hours or already know the popular camps, I'll just exclude those (places like sol b, CoM, etc).

Droga/Nurga may have some camps that are good levels, and aside from a few cash camps those zones are almost perpetually empty. Dreadlands has mobs every where - even with bards kiting half the zone there are still a ton of mobs. EJ/TT probably have a few camps that are level appropriate. Kedge is probably an option if you don't mind the water.

I started playing my ench at like 46 or 47, and mostly did the CoM ramparts, so I'm not sure how resists are in a lot of those places. With Sham/Ench duo I'm assuming you're charming / slowing, so just use the wiki to search for good pets, meaning mobs that are 75-80% of your level (so 33-35ish at 44) and go to those zones.

Really though, CoM is hard to beat until the low 50s if you can get enough mobs.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

I did DL till like 52. An endless supply of mobs (bards notwithstanding) and a great safe spot.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 07-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

- CoM Moat til 50ish, then head upstairs.

- SolB Bats (might need to be a bit higher for this, I forget what level they are)

- Spirocs in TD (again, can't remember exact levels on these either, might be more suited to high 40s/low 50s
Closed Thread