Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pscottdai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the spirit - drive away players!
Classic isn't for everyone. /shrug
Old 08-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Kobold

I agree the classic models are horrible. Consider me going back to SWTOR until it's fixed.
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 08-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree the classic models are horrible. Consider me going back to SWTOR until it's fixed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna be a lot of rustled jimmies about the Luclin models though, and I can understand why. Doesn't make sense to me to "fix" something that had no tangible effect on other's gameplay.

Project99 Homeowner's Association.
haha =)

Well its far from parking your rusted chevy cavalier on the front lawn..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am a fan of Luclin graphics. Really no harm/maintenance the Devs have to put forward in maintaining them as far as we know right?

Its more like an inground water sprinkler system..you never know anyone has them..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone plz find a workaround.. these classic models are terrible
Luclin models were never cool, you need to prove to everyone you've still got the classic spirit.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin models were never cool, you need to prove to everyone you've still got the classic spirit.

The game remains classic.. who cares what I AM SEEING on my screen as long as it doesn't alter other peoples gameplay or doesn't give me an advantage over others.. some people take this whole classic thing out of proportion. Also people use duxa ui, norrath map, auction logger etc.. but those are.just fine and not classic..
Old 08-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic models were never cool. They were just something forced upon us out of ignorance.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Orc

Ah this feels good. This coming just a few weeks after someone was trying to tell me that the devs would never (and could never) force disable the luclin models.
Last edited by kruch66; 08-01-2015 at 11:17 AM..
Old 08-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although Luclin models themselves have no effect on blue the altering of files so that other models show up over on red (ex. changing skeleton models who lack nameplates to human models who have names above their head, so that a person with an AoN is just a human complete w/name above head) has become an issue to some degree. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So have the server verify that you are using either the "classic" version of the file, or the "luclin models" version of the file. That gives everybody what they want, and prevent cheating.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Large Rat

Luclin models aren't great, but the classic models are distractingly horrible.

Too distracting for me to keep playing, I'll be logging in my characters later when there is more population to give away my gear and stuff.

Keep Kontent Klassic Taliban won today.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread