Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 09:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is certainly one of the more fascinating meltdowns of late.
Haven't you posted a few times already? Could you point us to some substance in any of them? What is weird is that you say a lot but say nothing at the same time. Then you claim other people are having a meltdown while you continue to post... Seems pathological.

Lol, the people in this thread are more feeble than the retard progressives on Facebook and Twitter.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:42 PM
Banned

I reported your address for meth manufacturing. I cited this post as evidence.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is certainly one of the more fascinating meltdowns of late.
The worst part is that he was in the right originally then started spewing soy cuck retard progressives and trying to fight everyone.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Well, I had posted twice. The first time I sympathized somewhat, and the second post was based upon you ongoing meltdown.

This makes three, and I am curious as to why so many folks who use words like ‘cuck’ conversationally have been showing up in numbers as of late. Is there a national shortage of whatever is used to manufacture methamphetamine?
Old 01-26-2020, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

I feel my leap of faith is now justified
Old 01-26-2020, 09:55 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst part is that he was in the right originally then started spewing soy cuck retard progressives and trying to fight everyone.
Could you explain this? So many of these posts make me think English is a second language for most of you when it is your only language... Who am I "trying" to fight? Dude said he wanted my address, he got it. Wouldn't that make him the one trying to fight? I have another guy saying he wants to beat up my wife and fuck my dog or something, isn't that him wanting to fight?

So let's try an EQ analogy. When someone puts an item in your trade window and you put cash in it, that means you're trying to buy something and they're trying to sell something. So when someone asks for your address and you give it to them, you're accommodating their willingness to fight you. I'm totally ok with Patchet trying to step up and will help him however he needs to realize his wishes.

Holy shit, I thought most people playing p99 bootleg EQ were all over 30. Yet, most people seem to have the language skills of toddlers.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:58 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel my leap of faith is now justified
Well that's a fantastic feeling I'm sure! Now could you fill us in on what you mean or do you just like to type?

FFS people, it is one thing for Patchet to be the way he is, but all these posts make the future of the planet seem bleak.

"You're a doo doo head", umm ok. "Haha! My leap of faith is now justified!" Ummm, ok chief.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:01 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Well, I had posted twice. The first time I sympathized somewhat, and the second post was based upon you ongoing meltdown.

This makes three, and I am curious as to why so many folks who use words like ‘cuck’ conversationally have been showing up in numbers as of late. Is there a national shortage of whatever is used to manufacture methamphetamine?
Yeah, see you need to make a bit more reference to what you're talking about. You say "meltdown", could you cite something in particular? I am assuming like most women you like to be dramatic and hyperbolic. I expect more in a thread I started.

I suppose it is the nature of the beast. I think most people that have any sense stay out of these message boards and just play the damn game. I guess I am just a masochist. Plus, I think it is a great way to really get the pulse of societies dregs.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, embarrassing.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

A depressed man (Kaelseren) suffering from insomnia meets a strange soap salesman named Tyler Durden (Patchet) and soon finds himself living in his squalid house after his perfect apartment is destroyed. The two bored men form an underground club with strict rules and fight other men who are fed up with their mundane lives... I feel like I’ve seen this movie before. We all know how it ends.
Closed Thread