Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There they go deflecting again!

Do these people even enjoy playing the game?

All they do is cheat for Tunares and Ring Wars and then try to stir up drama.

Riot are emotional vampires. Don’t let them drain your energy!
Idk, you seem to still have plenty of emotionality worth draining.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't have to know how they are cheating to see that Riot is cheating in growth and RW. They've been doing it forever. It's a culture that goes from the top down. Left Riot and never looked back.
Enlighten us how they are cheating if you're so sure they are. You must have some kind of proof or idea how they are doing it to be publicly making these accusations. Shit or get off the pot. Getting major bitter bitch syndrome vibes, though, so doubt you'll have anything of value to contribute.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Skeleton

Vanq doesn’t realize they are the cancer of the server, just like cancer doesn’t know it’s a cancer. But who knows, cancer could be the next step in evolution. Just like the billions of failed attempts of evolution one day cancer might succeed and create the next superior being to rule the world. So I beg of you, stop being selfish and give cancer a chance! Just like a single cell organism created 5 senses and a brain to process them and organs to keep them all alive, with an amazing circulatory system.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enlighten us how they are cheating if you're so sure they are. You must have some kind of proof or idea how they are doing it to be publicly making these accusations. Shit or get off the pot. Getting major bitter bitch syndrome vibes, though, so doubt you'll have anything of value to contribute.
Why would I be bitter. Riot cheats and still loses. Serves you right.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

I still see Riot tags when I log in. I thought they were done?
Old 10-06-2021, 12:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who's guild exploits Takish spawns and Ring 10 /ran.

Yall are so pathetic with how blatantly you cheat. It's disapointing.

You're like a 3 year old in a store. Thinks every toy is theirs. Doesn't play fair.
What the fuck ? We do not cheat !

You are guys are the friggin cheaters who need their python scripts to make sure your e-penises stay hard and strong and you are all getting banned for it.

Stop spreading some lame ass fake news when literally all the UN and P99 recognize your stupid guild is only composed of loot hoes, cheaters and turncloaks.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still see Riot tags when I log in. I thought they were done?
Haven't you heard? the government cheese is given out every three weeks. Get in line today.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanq doesn’t realize they are the cancer of the server, just like cancer doesn’t know it’s a cancer. But who knows, cancer could be the next step in evolution. Just like the billions of failed attempts of evolution one day cancer might succeed and create the next superior being to rule the world. So I beg of you, stop being selfish and give cancer a chance! Just like a single cell organism created 5 senses and a brain to process them and organs to keep them all alive, with an amazing circulatory system.
Imagine equating a 22 year old MMorpg elf sim guild to a deadly disease. Consider logging off. Hope that helps.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

still waiting on something to substantiate these salacious accusations of cheating at /random, and mob spawn times. If none is forthcoming, surely moral paragons in vanquish's leadership will take swift action to punish their members who are violating these deeply held principles.

"Why arent the players who are crying wolf getting banned? They know what they are doing." - Furoar, less than 24 hours ago.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yeah I’d like an explanation myself for how y’all managed to exploit Takish and Ring 10 rolls.

But liars like you never tell the truth, so we’ll probably never know for sure what your doing.
how does one exploit killing takish?
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread