Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-16-2022, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does one actually get that fat? Is it genetic or does one have to work at it?
Takes work. Takes grit. Grits and gravy
Old 10-16-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

This starts to set up logistical issues a little more complicated than that I'm afraid.

I'm trying to put this into man-hours. Nuts and bolts. Explain it to me like I'm an engineer.
Old 10-16-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

I only eat to get it out of the way, do people like look forward to it?
Old 10-16-2022, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takes work. Takes grit. Grits and gravy
Kansas City Missouri
Old 10-16-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'm like the post count version of those guys. I guess I get it now.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

I'll give it 9 out of 10 maces.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally FBI honey trap 2.0
Federally Budgeted Icompetents wanna lock up people, name & shame them IRL because they are mostly frail squares and dweebs still tramaumatized from not being cooler in high school or being bullied too much by Daddy or the mean kids.

Going after obvious violently explosive criminals would be too dangerous or "beneath" them. They think if they make an actual low IQ ratard or delusional schizophrenic ratard look like a criminal mastermind, somehow they will move past their childhood trauma and be seen as a really cool hero.

Good thing for all us ratards and "ratards" around here, Federally Bugeted Incompetents are still incompetent. LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2022, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’re back baby! Uncle Sam is off my back, come on over for the shit posting and autism. Hope to see you back!

https://discord.gg/EdeRPzSDE8
Youre a bigger fire giant my friend, than Papier, Eklorin, and Agatha combined. Agatha barely counts because hes actually hopeless and a case study in ratardation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2022, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre a bigger fire giant my friend, than Papier, Eklorin, and Agatha combined. Agatha barely counts because hes actually hopeless and a case study in ratardation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federally Budgeted Icompetents wanna lock up people, name & shame them IRL because they are mostly frail squares and dweebs still tramaumatized from not being cooler in high school or being bullied too much by Daddy or the mean kids.

Going after obvious violently explosive criminals would be too dangerous or "beneath" them. They think if they make an actual low IQ ratard or delusional schizophrenic ratard look like a criminal mastermind, somehow they will move past their childhood trauma and be seen as a really cool hero.

Good thing for all us ratards and "ratards" around here, Federally Bugeted Incompetents are still incompetent. LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now here we go. This is better than fat science. (fwiw, I think "dwelling" on food must be key as well. I simply eat b/c I remember it's time)

Fed's getting you guys down for having some fun? Tell me about it. It's like they think they can actually function as a thought police. Impossible! WWG1WGA.

The seeds are out there.