Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-23-2022, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figured this was a roleplaying forum or something cuz I couldn't tell if OP was being serious or what. Jeez I haven't roll played in so long!

[Slips in through the door of a dimly lit tavern. Smokey salty air fill the night. Drunk and rowdy sea men drunkenly celebrate their latest catch, gaily spilling their ales on cards and wenches while they make merry. Immediately the iksar assesses the room due to his 255 Wisdom. Almost by instinct. A habit he picked up from his orphan days. So long ago. After assessing nobody as a worthy threat he strides silently over to the bar unnoticed and unheard. His 255 Dexterity and Agility make this feat naturally effortless for him that he forgets sometimes how normal drunkards walk. Using his 255 Intelligence, he quickly makes noises with his feet while he approaches the bar so as to blend in with the regulars thus drawing no unwanted attention. He approaches a seat next to a young blossoming half elf women. The bartender eyes him suspiciously, eventually he says "We don't serve iksar. How did you manage to get past the city guards?" Undeterred, the iksar says "I will have soywater. And about the gueards, let's just say they won't be corrupt anymore..." Fingering the hilt of his ninja swords. Which were a gift from his former master whom he accidentally killed when his master underestimated his 255Strength in a training exercise when he was a broodling (1 in human years). The young half elf gazes over to him in awe due to his cursory understanding of his 255 charisma. "Yes and no" he says without acknowledging her. "What" she gasps? "I know what you are going to ask. Yes.. I will protect you.. but no, we may not be companions. I vowed to never group with anyone.. it's complicated.." She wasn't sure how she felt about her feelings because of his 255 Sex. But she knew her life was about to change...]
You just earned a forum quest level up. DING!