huge 0 0%
standard 4 13.79%
sizable 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it disturbing how some people are mad at me even though I haven't even spoken to them. I guess they feel bad about themselves, that my life is not reflective of elf sim, that they hold so dearly. I'm fine with being a "non-factor." Just never thought it would come with this much hate. I'm more popular than I deserve to be. Not mad at these people; just feel bad for them. If shitting on me on elf forum helps their day, so be it I guess, because I know my life is extremely better then their's.
You see you're trying to make sense of this menagerie of scumbags. You need to embrace the hatred, let it flow through you, and guide you on your path through red99.

If you knew what most of these poor souls were like in real life you would beat their hands off the cliff they are dangling from.

Most of them are so hopelessly immersed that they use this hollow form of communication as a means to validate their worthless existence.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

haha, this is now a biaxil AND burgerking thread, yissss
Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha, this is now a biaxil AND burgerking thread, yissss
^ Like this guy, he deserves to be raped by clowns and mimes.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm insulting you because you're insulting someone who helps people.

I'm also pointing out that you do nothing and help no one.

Also you only have that tag so you can farm ocean of tears and destroy our guild kill ratio.
First of all, congrats on not even saying who you are. Secondly, I dont even need to explain the position to you, because I have done it in another thread, and I am by far not the only person who feels that way. Also, like I said, I have grped with and had a good time with plenty of holo members, as well as ported lots of guildies and done other things with time permitted.

Sorry I actually have a life during the day and can only usually play late nights, hence the farming of OOT due to no raiding happening at that time. You sound like someone who is unemployed and gets self worth from what he accomplishes in a video game, vs having any real worth to society. Thanks for letting me know your real feelings that your only thing against me is that I think Tuna is a douche. That must carry a lot of weight, due to the fact that the server already knows that. So, who are you anyway, and what do u contribute, besides the fact that you are obviously one of my groupies? You must be one of the main winners in life that this server attracts.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see you're trying to make sense of this menagerie of scumbags. You need to embrace the hatred, let it flow through you, and guide you on your path through red99.

If you knew what most of these poor souls were like in real life you would beat their hands off the cliff they are dangling from.

Most of them are so hopelessly immersed that they use this hollow form of communication as a means to validate their worthless existence.
Good point, I'll stop.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Banned

Everyone who insults you doesn't make any money. Good to know.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good point, I'll stop.
and they're absolutely humorless, you ever go to a party and there was that awkward guy that told the worst jokes and made everyone feel uncomfortable, well 90% of this server is filled with...that guy.

Most of the time I'm just saying outlandish funny shit, and these nerds are so insecure they can't even find the punchline with a microscope and the tweezers they use to jerk themselves off with.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone who insults you doesn't make any money. Good to know.
LOL, thanks for validating my point about YOU. For someone who has time to make photoshops of people in EQ (calling the "faggots" and "******s", I'm sure your time is spent furthering your life. You are such a winner. Keep killing dragons bro. At least you are good at that, or are you?
Old 02-26-2015, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

biaxil thread!
burgerking thread!
it's all in the same thread!
Old 02-26-2015, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biaxil thread!
burgerking thread!
it's all in the same thread!
Hey! You got your Asperger peanut butter in my Asperger chocolate. WTF
Closed Thread