Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

It might, if said pet were off-taking because there was an overpull.

Just because it's situational doesn't make it irrelevant.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

type %m is attacking %t
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like some elitist pricks in this thread are trying to force the apparent ONE and ONLY play style in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you show you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to EverQuest.

The benefit of announcing heals is so that others don't overheal, and thus waste their mana.

The benefit of announcing within a CH chain is to communicate your timing to the next cleric in the chain.

The benefit of announcing what mob your pet is attacking is.... there is no benefit.
The fucker above said that people make hotkeys to communicate quickly, well if someone CHOOSES to say that their pet is attacking soandso, are you going to throw stones at them because YOU don't do it? He said that "it should be done automatically", well if you're a healing class, you heal automatically there should be no need for a message. I like healing messages because it lets me know that the healer isn't fucking off in his own little world and actually paying attention. Same goes with a "sending pet after soandso", you don't have a mage just sitting there leaching like wizards do. It's nice to know your group is doing shit.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Last edited by Gorgetrapper; 01-21-2011 at 10:01 PM..
Old 01-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Or for those of who aren't blind we can actually just look at what's going on in game without the need for every single detail being spoon fed to us in groupsay.

lol wut
Old 01-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah because when you're the puller, and you're chain pulling, you actually get to notice that your wizard decided to take an unannounced afk for 10 minutes. Go play a single player game you prick, you apparently don't like conversation or talking in groups.

Hell, while you're at it, you might as well tell all the healers in your group/raid to just send tells to each other so they won't overheal/waste mana etc, because that's just useless group/guild chat to you.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Last edited by Gorgetrapper; 01-21-2011 at 10:10 PM..
Old 01-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go play a single player game you prick, you apparently don't like conversation or talking in groups.
Gorgetrapper's idea of engaging conversation:

Soandso says, 'nuking an orc warrior!'
Soandso says, 'buffing myself with Lesser Shielding!'
Soandso says, 'casting O'Keil's Radiation on Target!'
Soandso says, 'conning an orc warrior... it's dark blue!'
Soandso says, 'Accidentally hit alt-3 instead of alt-4... ducking!'

lol wut
Old 01-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mardur's idea of an engaging conversation.

You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.
You gain experience.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

^^ obv douche nugget. I bet you go far with your I'm-too-cool-to-communicate ways. =) Thank god I'll never have to worry about grouping or raiding with you. We'd never get along.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

I don't use a CH hotkey because I like watching the tank freak out when his health drops.

You guys should chill out though. There's legitimate uses of it such as Assist %m, if you're in a crappy group and the pet is tanking, and dumb uses of it like MY PET IS NAMED %m HE IS MY FRIEND. Instead of complaining about a hotkey which doesn't even exist yet, you could wait until you group with her and tell her to stfu if its that annoying.

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 01-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnavox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solution: Don't make such retarded and unnecessary hotkeys. You make hotkeys to communicate quickly. Telling your group members which mob you're attacking by spamming group chat is a total noob move and its redundant. You shouldn't have to tell your group you're attacking so and so mob with your pet, it should be done automatically.
Quote:
Once again you show you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to EverQuest.

The benefit of announcing heals is so that others don't overheal, and thus waste their mana.

The benefit of announcing within a CH chain is to communicate your timing to the next cleric in the chain.

The benefit of announcing what mob your pet is attacking is.... there is no benefit.
It's great we have people like you two around to bring unnecessary amounts of douche baggery to this community. I'm sure everyone appreciates this horribly uninspired trolling.
Closed Thread