Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still worth it
What happens if in trying to outlaw Roe v. Wade, you guarantee a democratic majority, and they codify it into law?

I doubt that is what will happen, but if it does, boy, that'd be something.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Roe V Wade is the most based thing a president has ever done (and he did it when he wasn't even president).

I'm pretty sure it will hand the election to the authoritarian cooperate white colonialist democrat party trying to lower their surplus immigrant population.

But it was def worth it.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope I am wrong but I am expecting Dems to win mid-terms. Roe v wade sorta sunk us, which IMO is kind of disheartening that 50%+ of America still believes that the purpose is merely to control women and punish the poor. That might be the unintended effect, but it was never the purpose
The polls haven’t been right in a while and democrats don’t vote. Greg Abbott and Ted cruz are the dumbest mother fuckers on earth but who can the Dems find to run against them? Beto

I will be disappointed when the senate goes R but it’s gonna go R bud. A very unpopular incumbent president in a midterm means the party holding the presidency loses. And the attention span of a democratic voter (18-25 year old) is like a month max

Which sucks because this version of the Republican Party deserves to get its ass handed to it
Old 10-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which sucks because this version of the Republican Party deserves to get its ass handed to it
Yeah join the new democrat party so you can vote in line with all the idiots that vote for the Patriot act, the top down lies of WMDs, giving money to the wealthy, and prosecuting whistle blowers.

God bless trump for acting like a magnet, with reverse polarity, pushing all the junk out of the GOP
Old 10-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Trump did a pretty good job bankrupting us and giving money to the wealthy

Also he’s obese

He was good on the border. Everything else was low IQ
Old 10-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But for example right now they are talking about super fat hip hop artist Lizzo playing on some priceless artifact flute. They’ll have other discussion about policy decisions, bigger picture stuff. But like me, I really don’t give a shit what Lizzo is doing or see why it’s news worthy
Hey I saw this and it made me actually go back and search for this post.

I am not accusing you of having this reaction, I just thought it was funny and I'm sure the Daily Wire was talking about her playing that flute purely based on Ben Shapiro's weird dork opinions on classical music
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-02-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump did a pretty good job bankrupting us and giving money to the wealthy
you can say that, but in less than 1 year the next guy gave twice as much, and in the following doubled that.

I know trump sucks, but he was a better president.

Trump: touts V-shaped economic recovery

me: fuck you bullshit no way ass hole

economy:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

me:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-02-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-02-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

They’re both dog shit but Biden will leave when he gets fired
Old 10-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If Pubs take the mid terms the WH will become a nursing home for the next 2 years
Old 10-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Will he? Because I seem to remember him being in the white house last time ukraine was invaded.
Closed Thread