Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know what the there there is now.
We could fill hot air balloons with the things you don't know. You assumed there were no Muslim charities in existence, something that's proven with a single Google search you were never even curious enough to try.

Not a reliable source of any information unless I go looking for tips on "How to be a hypocrite". Then I will come straight to you, the subject matter expert on hypocrisy.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Im gonna quote this from now on whenever anyone says anything I disagree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue is that you have NPC's running around who still believe everything they were sold from 2016-2021 about Trump. Despite it being at best, a deeply flawed investigation that turned up nothing of value.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You catastrophically misunderstand me.

Feeding the homeless is one of the good things about any administration, but that usually happens at a city, county, municipal, or NGO level.

I would never say feeding the homeless enables anything other than the hungry being fed. I am not a right-wing libertarian. Any program that feeds the homeless and is paid with tax dollars is money well spent, regardless of the duration.

There are obviously federal aid programs, but they predate Biden or Trump. I don't know who started what there. There are Republican state level food stamp programs, yeah, but my main complaint about those would be means testing and limited food selection.
You're not understanding me.

No matter what I say, no matter how objectively good it is, you can find a way to criticize it.

"We don't eat children".

"Oh, you DON'T eat children?! So you let people starve to death instead??"
Old 10-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They believe a more complex web of shadow people than the anunnaki is still controling him and the entire GOP and all the maga voters.
"They" believe, correctly, it's just greedy people man. It's literally that simple. And they're right.

No aliens, no angels, no secret organizations. Just greedy sleazebags who have senators and representatives in their pockets, through donations, personal favors, and maybe some occasional blackmail.

Don't project your mania onto others. You taint your special, wacky nature by doing so.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"They" believe, correctly, it's just greedy people man. It's literally that simple. And they're right.

No aliens, no angels, no secret organizations. Just greedy sleazebags who have senators and representatives in their pockets, through donations, personal favors, and maybe some occasional blackmail.

Don't project your mania onto others. You taint your special, wacky nature by doing so.
Have you read some of Twitter's theories?

There's a reason they're called 'BlueAnon'.

It's a mirror image of QAnon.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

bullshit, non of your arguments matter because you support the greatest wealth transfer in history.

You say you're against rich people but you support the richest people first.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Banned

'How the Left Lost Its Mind'

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...swamps/530736/
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not understanding me.

No matter what I say, no matter how objectively good it is, you can find a way to criticize it.

"We don't eat children".

"Oh, you DON'T eat children?! So you let people starve to death instead??"
Fair enough, I am a left-wing attack dog. I openly admit my contempt for conservative "values" and I know every one of them is proven false by one or more of their other actions or policies. The hypocrisy is just so easy to spot, they don't even mask it.
Planar Protector

you're a rich persons attack dog.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bullshit, non of your arguments matter because you support the greatest wealth transfer in history.

You say you're against rich people but you support the richest people first.
You're just mad at the two party system, now. Give me a better option than Joe or Donnie. What party can I support that has no rich people? Are there any?

It certainly isn't the Republican party. Their attachments to billionaires are no secret.
Closed Thread