Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey bro, I have some news for you: poor people who want to join something bigger so they can work hard at something... is only a "war machine"

Because the politicians YOU elect to change it, are just as corrupt as the ones you hate.

If you stop voting.

They will change.

In a decent world, led by a decent country, military service would be about nation building. And it could be.

But you have to stop voting.
It’s not all that different in the method tho tbh

Aggressive recruitment of kids->young adults to sign up for something without conveying all of the potential risks in order to get maximum amount of sign ups
Old 10-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Banned

Is that what this is? Stopping me from voting?

I will probably be knee deep in transplant crap on Election Day, that’s in the first +28 days post transplant, a very very dangerous time

I think it’s too late for an absentee ballot here too, don’t remember, haven’t looked

I can’t vote this year I bet, can’t go in person. Even if I have time I can’t be anywhere near crowds

edit: I am onboard for a Civilian Corps but that isn’t our modern military
Old 10-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

The problem is the leadership that is in control of the GIANT mililtary of GOOD PEOPLE who only want to JOIN SOMETHING and HELP PEOPLE...

But instead are used as police officers for their bank robberies and oil companies.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is that what this is? Stopping me from voting?
I want you to say alex jones is the best, and trump is the messiah, and death to america, and to stop taking part in this awful system so that it collapses under the weight of the corrupt, and good folk like you are standing by ready to fix it.

The only way for this to get any better, is for the dem party to collapse, and rebuild.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want you to say alex jones is the best, and trump is the messiah, and death to america, and to stop taking part in this awful system so that it collapses under the weight of the corrupt, and good folk like you are standing by ready to fix it.

The only way for this to get any better, is for the dem party to collapse, and rebuild.
I despise Alex Jones and Donald Trump, and I am certain they are tools of the apparatus you claim to oppose

The rest I am on board with, ideally with as little suffering and violence as possible
Old 10-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

If every last Ukrainian has to die to make ukraine a free country, why the fuck cant every American pull the plug on this corruption we call one?

When i said let the healthcare system collapse under the republicans, so we can rebuild it, the left tells me, "thats evil!"

but you're fine with people dying in a war in order to end the russian federation.

Everyone is a liar. Nobody believes in anything. And we're all baboons.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I despise Alex Jones and Donald Trump, and I am certain they are tools of the apparatus you claim to oppose
Good all the more reason to empower them.

If you think the establishment rich can function with a collapsed society then you're a tool of the establishment rich.

How you think alex jones helps joe biden transfer 2 trillion to the 1% in 1 year, is beyond me.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But instead are used as police officers for their bank robberies and oil companies.
This is not even a new problem, either. You can find political editorials from the post-WW1 era lamenting how the U.S. Army appeared to be little more than the military wing of United Fruit Company. Go back farther, the robber baron railroad tycoons used to have the army called out to break strikes and shoot strikers. It's corrupt, it's been corrupt a long time, I've love to see it changed.

On the other hand, sterilizing children who aren't particularly culpable in their decision-making is a much newer problem. The folks pushing it tend to have a great deal of overlap with the folks who want a general draw-down on human population so I suspect they're not too busted up over it if Timmy regrets his choice a decade later.

I did my part trying to protest and I was almost always alone out there. The folks who want positive change will lose because most of them are too damned lazy to get up off their living room sofas. As such the country will end up with the government it deserves.

Danth
Old 10-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Banned

I don’t know if it’s that you don’t know what you want or you’re struggling to communicate it or something, but your stance seems confusing Jib

I don’t really consider myself an accelerationist, not on good days anyways
Old 10-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

What do you think that letting the rail road workers strike, would cause more death than the war in ukraine, so it's not worth it??

But the numbers of death, fighting for "freedom" is fine in ukraine.

But fighting for freedom in your own country, the freedom to work for infristructure that MILLIONS of lives hang in the balance

And for those workers to be SLAVES

thats what youre fighting for

thats the litearl side youre fighting for right now.

You may say alex jones is the rason this is happening, but he is FULLY against that, and the meida is FULLY FOR IT.
Closed Thread