Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question is will the humble pie you were served for a few weeks change the tone of the guild or will it just be business as usual? I'm putting my money on the Detoxxic culture continuing, but I would love to be proven wrong.
Bruh

we aint even be toxic, shieet.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we need to lock this thread and retire it now Riot wiped to Vindi with 48 people?
7-day repops soon. AM is overdue a good cycle. You probably want to keep the option open to come back here and be a less than gracious winner. And I'll need a place to crack some steak and bbq jokes if not.

Let's wait.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to comfort everyone in this thread by repeating that no-one gives a flying fuck about elf-sim achievements, besides nerds that are wasting their lives on elf-sim.
So ... everyone here?

I can think of worse things to "waste" your life on. Imagine the poor bastard that collects stamps. (Preemptive apology to any stamp collectors, but that shit is kind of lame.)
Old 07-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to comfort everyone in this thread by repeating that no-one gives a flying fuck about elf-sim achievements, besides nerds that are wasting their lives on elf-sim.

Hope this helps.
That's fine, if people gave a fuck about this then it would be a $5.99 microtransaction.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7-day repops soon. AM is overdue a good cycle. You probably want to keep the option open to come back here and be a less than gracious winner. And I'll need a place to crack some steak and bbq jokes if not.
Imagine getting dominated for 3+ years by AM and then trying to act hard on a p99 forum after merging with 5 guilds as summer hits. This shit just happened a few weeks ago, you know that right? Enjoy feeding the masses that Awakened/Tempest/Core/Riot/etc preached against for years on end.

Riot talking shit to the guild that killed your last 4 guilds is fucking hilarious though.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

More doomspeak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2019, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine getting dominated for 3+ years by AM and then trying to act hard on a p99 forum after merging with 5 guilds as summer hits. This shit just happened a few weeks ago, you know that right? Enjoy feeding the masses that Awakened/Tempest/Core/Riot/etc preached against for years on end.

Riot talking shit to the guild that killed your last 4 guilds is fucking hilarious though.
Imagine telling everyone the fun for you is not in getting pixels, but in denying everyone else pixels, and then having to make summer BBQ excuses when everyone else shits on you.

AM in 2 months: "Well, it's autumn, so, you know... we have crops to harvest because most of the guild is into agriculture..."

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-17-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

Old 07-17-2019, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think we only killed 3 guilds. At least that's the stat I've been using in job interviews.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Pretty sure this kind of stuff is why everyone enjoys talking shit.

Closed Thread