Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Raid Watchers like Weight Watchers where each raid target is worth a certain amount of points and guilds get only so many points allowed whereas they have to choose certain targets they can't acquire because of their balance of points.

RAID WATCHERS! DON'T BE A GLUTTON!
Old 07-17-2019, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly at this point I would play a fresh PvP server, even briefly just to see what it's like.
I briefly tried red, and here's my my story. *Intro music*

You are a Paladin of Marr, on a holy quest around level 12. You wait 20 minutes at the docks to set sail to the Ocean of Tears. Time for adventure.

Everything is going fine until you dock at a port, suddenly you are blasted by spells! You try hiding in the boat, but the spells go through the hulls! You run up on deck and see that there is a caster with sow+ lev nuking you. He has a few guild mates on the island as well. Now you have a few options (choose your adventure!)

1. Run for land! Get gang banged on the island and die.
2. Swim for the ocean! Get chased down for 5 minutes and die in the ocean somewhere
3. Stay in the boat! Get nuked to death.

No matter what you do, you inevitably die and have a corpse run requiring you to wait for the boat again. Well seeing as your corpse is camped and your not the type to get mad you log off and grab something to eat. Watch a movie. Five hours pass and you log back in Red99.

You sit naked at the docks for the boat to retrieve your corpse. You get near your corpse and...You get nuked by the same guy Those guys are still there after 5 hours.

Repeat this experience multiple times. One time a guy camps you for 8 hours, you don't even know him beyond this experience but he camps you like he like he loves you.

You log off Red99 forever, and months later you see those same guys complain on the forums the server is empty and dead.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeeeeees this guy gets it.
DONTCHA MEAN THIS GAH-EYE??
Old 07-17-2019, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally! Someone posts a way to fix P99 in general. I mean, come on guys (guise?), it's been YEARS and no one has proposed anything like this. FINALLY now maybe that the devs know how to fix P99 in general they'll listen. And, of course, as the OP says, everyone knows EQ PVP is fantastically fun. I mean, just look at the track record around here, it's obvious.
yw
Old 07-17-2019, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are a Paladin of Marr, on a holy quest around level 12. You wait 20 minutes at the docks to set sail to the Ocean of Tears. Time for adventure.

Everything is going fine until you dock at a port, suddenly you are blasted by spells! You try hiding in the boat, but the spells go through the hulls! You run up on deck and see that there is a caster with sow+ lev nuking you. He has a few guild mates on the island as well. Now you have a few options (choose your adventure!)

1. Run for land! Get gang banged on the island and die.
2. Swim for the ocean! Get chased down for 5 minutes and die in the ocean somewhere
3. Stay in the boat! Get nuked to death.

No matter what you do, you inevitably die and have a corpse run requiring you to wait for the boat again. Well seeing as your corpse is camped and your not the type to get mad you log off and grab something to eat. Watch a movie. Five hours pass and you log back in Red99.

You sit naked at the docks for the boat to retrieve your corpse. You get near your corpse and...You get nuked by the same guy Those guys are still there after 5 hours.

Repeat this experience multiple times. One time a guy camps you for 8 hours, you don't even know him beyond this experience but he camps you like he like he loves you.

You log off Red99 forever, and months later you see those same guys complain on the forums the server is empty and dead.
You just tell them you're lnsing (loot and scoot) and they let you loot your corpse and leave zone.
Old 07-18-2019, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

everquest pvp sucks, op
Old 07-18-2019, 06:15 AM
Fire Giant

nothing a red player says is of any value
Old 07-18-2019, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

EQ PvP sucks...

...when you lose.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit that didn't happen.txt

Literally just your blubie fantasy of what you think happens on a PvP server. As was pointed out, you could have simply declared LnS and retrieved your corpse without incident.

Tired of seeing these liars come out of the woodwork and agitate against the overwhelming popular demand for a Teams PvP server.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Why isn't there a new sub-forum yet where people can post their ideas to solve all the problems of the world?
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Closed Thread