Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Americans love gangster movies because on some level we recognize we're fundamentally powerless

It's the same reason people like revenge flicks like Taken and sad macho fantasies like Gran Torino

You can see it on these forums when obsessed weirdos say shit like "stay out of the women's bathroom you trans weirdo, my daughter is in there so if you are in there too i will kill you" or that whole "if i was in that mass shooting I would do this because I am a trained combat veteran whose brain has been damaged by the interests of the state" post you see so often
My issue wouldn't be with *trans* people, per se, going into the women's bathroom with my underage daughter. Just anyone who has a penis. That was a completely non-hateful, rational, level-headed position up until like five seconds ago. This is what the left does. They redefine things until what was once a position in defense of a girl's right to privacy, is now a hateful attack on trans pooping rights, and I'm a terrible hitler. But I say fuck that, I'm not hateful, just don't shit next to my daughter if you have a cock.

They try to spin this as some weird obsession or fixation, like hey bro why do you care sooooo much about where trans people go to the bathroom? Like I *don't* you idiots, you're the one making them the center of every possible issue. The concern is for the child in that scenario.
Old 01-16-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not@chu Homestead.

We're spiritually bankrupt. Because of the Vatican.
Vatican 2?
Old 01-16-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vatican 2?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://steemit.com/literatura/@lite...f-the-vaticano

B4 Google scrubs it lel.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a tough guy. blah blah blah I love propaganda and regurgitate it on command
Roger that, go ahead and tell me what my ideology is and grievances are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My issue wouldn't be with *trans* people, per se,... This is what the left does.
Since you sooo tooooootally don't care about this, why did this post apparently summon you?
Old 01-16-2022, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vatican 2?
nwo boogaloo
Old 01-16-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reddit libtard circle jerk critical race theory white guilt bullshit.
Surely this Fox News gibberish will bring suburban moderates back into the fold.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roger that, go ahead and tell me what my ideology is and grievances are
Why don't you spell them out for us? Probably hard when all your stances rely on opposing anything suggested by someone else.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:01 PM
Banned

Exclamation

I have a hard time picturing Ooloo beating me in the street because of my surgical history or genitalia.

I do not believe we should encourage people to transition medically. Or teach it to kids. I do not agree with males in female safe spaces. I do not agree with forcing people to use certain pronouns or to be forced to accept the sex of a person.

I do believe people who wish to transition should be able to. And no one should be bullied. However if you claim to be a woman and look like, act like, sound like a man I don't want to have anything to do with you. Or be forced to accept you are a woman or female. Nor to force anyone else to. If you're trans and homeless you don't get any free treatment or extra special privileges as any other homeless person. You don't get to go to the front of the line at the food bank or refugee camp.

Don't fuck up and be stupid. Regardless of what gender identity you have. And if you can't feed yourself. Maybe learn how to do that healthily first without relying on hand outs before you demand cosmetic surgery or at least work on the things you can change. Not the things you cannot. Or demand others change for you. Don't do drugs. Engage in prostitution. Or sex trafficking. Learn self defense. How to maintain a weapon. How to be self sufficient first. And build a life with like minded individuals away from the corruption of politics and corporations slapping the trans, or gay flag and label on everything.

Also fuck the World Bank. IMF. Vatican. And the government. It's lackies. And the greedy and manipulative exploitive oligarchy.
Last edited by starkind; 01-16-2022 at 02:07 PM..
Old 01-16-2022, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you spell them out for us? Probably hard when all your stances rely on opposing anything suggested by someone else.
You said I was sold a bill of lies based on failed ideologies, yet apparently, you don't even know what those ideologies are and just assumed that you did because I am critical of capitalism... doing the very thing you're always accusing the left of

Just talking out of your ass like any other shitposter, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also fuck the World Bank. IMF. Vatican. And the government. It's lackies. And the greedy and manipulative exploitive oligarchy.
It's almost like all of these things are connected somehow, hmm, what could it be that connects all of them, wonder if it ends in an -ism
Old 01-16-2022, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Since you sooo tooooootally don't care about this, why did this post apparently summon you?
Because you were suggesting it's bigoted, which I took exception to because it would presumably apply to me in your view. I take exception to being called a bigot when I'm not, ya know? Plus it's a discussion forum.
Closed Thread