Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 12:58 PM
Banned

But an argument can always be make it illegal because it is illegal in some other places, for example it is illegal in Britain to lie during interrogations

“The law does not allow lying to suspects, under any circumstances”
https://innocenceproject.org/how-the...view-suspects/
Old 01-16-2022, 01:32 PM
Banned

Why would they even need to lie if they had the goods?? Why lie at all?? Because they dont have any evidence.

To say there are no people who are in prison or jail who were falsely convicted is just stupid and wrong. Once you confess, its too late.

If you were lying to the police who were already lying to you to get out of that situation, they will take your lie and submit it as the truth. People lie in confessions all the time. "We already know you did it. You're only making it worse by not confessing." blah blah blah. Then, the guy breaks, lies, confesses to the whole thing to make the abuse and stress stop.

You dont know how you'd react. You say you'd stand strong but you dont know that. You ever faced 20 or 40 years?? You ever faced 5 years?? If someone is saying "We got all we need to convict you, put you away for 5 years.. or if you confess, you got probation..." and you're a poor person. You're gonna take the gamble? You're gonna go to trail with a public defender that doesnt give a shit about you or your life? LOL

Cause we KNOW they are not doing this to rich people.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:34 PM
Banned

And dont tell me they dont abuse people for confessions, false or not. The local police broke my co-workers SPINE in an interrogation. Turns out, he wasnt even the right guy they were looking for. They thought he was someone else. So they broke his back, thinking he was some bad guy. He was totally innocent.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And dont tell me they dont abuse people for confessions, false or not. The local police broke my co-workers SPINE in an interrogation. Turns out, he wasnt even the right guy they were looking for. They thought he was someone else. So they broke his back, thinking he was some bad guy. He was totally innocent.
Yeah okay bud. No one believes your bullshit. Grow up.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah okay bud. No one believes your bullshit. Grow up.
You've lived a soft, comfortable life and it SHOWS
Old 01-16-2022, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck the police, but I don’t believe this for a second. Stop trying to be like your idols, making shit up to be outraged by
Old 01-16-2022, 03:36 PM
Banned

In terms of abuse, having watched many deep dives into interrogation tactics, yes there is a strategy than can involve a bit of what some might say is mental abuse

For example, if a person begins to say something like “I wasn’t in that place on that night!”. especially if they already stated that, a good interrogator will not let them finish. Because when we re-state something it increases our own convictions on that claim, even if it was a lie. It essentially makes it easier to say the same lie again with conviction the more we say it

So the interrogator will sometimes cut them off “yes you were!” Or something like that. At a certain time and with a certain purpose, they will fire off rapid questions or statements, they won’t let you rest in silence, and they won’t let you continue to re-state something you’ve already said. The goal is to wear you out mentally. They are also allowed to do this for hours if they want, although I’ve seen cases where the interrogator was sued for what was argued as beyond necessary mental abuse, and the interrogator lost the suit. So there are limits to it
Old 01-16-2022, 03:42 PM
Banned

You believe that vaccines are from the devil and contain nano-machines to steal your guns. You're both retards lol. You believe that jewish people control the world, crazy things, retarded things. I dont care if you believe me or not.

The guy must have broken his own spine after they kidnapped him. Cops never ever "tune up" people, ever. Its never happened in history and all the court cases of police brutality, they were all lying. I guess the settlement he got was fake, too. Must have been from soros.

Dude, you got boot polish all over your tongue and teeth.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've lived a soft, comfortable life and it SHOWS
In some ways I did. In some ways I didn’t, like most people.

Spin again dipshit.
Old 01-16-2022, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In some ways I did. In some ways I didn’t, like most people.

Spin again dipshit.
Get mad as hell if it helps you get through it, emotionally mature guy who totally doesn't care about stuff
Closed Thread