Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

If you have to start your argument by clarifying you don't have some weird obsession with other people's genitals, you're probably a pervert.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you were suggesting it's bigoted, which I took exception to because it would presumably apply to me in your view. I take exception to being called a bigot when I'm not, ya know? Plus it's a discussion forum.
I didn't use the word bigot, but you are kind of telling on yourself here and that's fairly funny

I'm just mocking people that make up violent fantasies for unlikely scenarios, it's hardly difficult to get reactionaries to come out of the woodwork in this particular forum
Old 01-16-2022, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion is eugenics
Technically true, but let’s at least wait to see how they turn out before euthanization jeez
Old 01-16-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't use the word bigot, but you are kind of telling on yourself here and that's fairly funny

I'm just mocking people that make up violent fantasies for unlikely scenarios, it's hardly difficult to get reactionaries to come out of the woodwork in this particular forum
Oh suck a cheetah's dick, you know damn well that's what you mean. Heyyy guys I didn't USE the word bigot. I only implied it in all of my points and words and sentences!
Old 01-16-2022, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to start your argument by clarifying you don't have some weird obsession with other people's genitals, you're probably a pervert.
Lol sure I am a perverted far right hitler cause I hold the radical view that if you are a grown human male with a cock please don't whip it out two feet away from my daughter. Just go to the cock-having bathroom, since gender is so fluid and meaningless anyway.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

The best part of abortion eugenics is it’s not based on the health of the child but instead on the health of the environment. Meaning rich people want less unruley poor people so they set up a program to lower their birth rate.

It’s economic based eugenics.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Idk about you guys, but in my day “gender fluid” was the stuff that comes out of your peepee after someone plays with it
Old 01-16-2022, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best part of abortion eugenics is it’s not based on the health of the child but instead on the health of the environment. Meaning rich people want less unruley poor people so they set up a program to lower their birth rate.

It’s economic based eugenics.
Actually planned parenthood was created as race based eugenics. Margaret Sangers intent was to control and ultimately wipe out blacks

Just another racist that democrats view as a saint 🤔
Old 01-16-2022, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh suck a cheetah's dick, you know damn well that's what you mean. Heyyy guys I didn't USE the word bigot. I only implied it in all of my points and words and sentences!
I guess I'm becoming less and less familiar with the right-wing meaning of the concept "I don't care about _____"

Because it kind of seems like you do care
Old 01-16-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually planned parenthood was created as race based eugenics. Margaret Sangers intent was to control and ultimately wipe out blacks

Just another racist that democrats view as a saint 🤔
We’ll you see…

Nostalgia will get this.

You see the parties flipped… and even though the democrats wanted to use abortion to lower African America birth rates…. The NEW democrats (who are not racist because of the party flip) want abortion because they want to lower POOR peoples birth rates.

The parties didn’t flip, the democrats went from hating black people because they were too hard to rule, to just hating the poor because they’re too hard to rule.

That’s the party flip. “New Non racist” population control instead of their old way.
Closed Thread